dyslexia and diane do Chaco Canyon

JLNobody

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 08:12 pm
I forgot where I put one of my contact lenses; they were both on one eye.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 08:13 pm
That must have made for some interesting vision.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 09:01 pm
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 09:21 pm
Wonderful.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 09:25 pm
Hey osso! I'm on my way to bed. Even in an RV, age takes a toll, never mind backpacking.

It was wonderful, going from one beautiful place to another and having the memories for the rest of our lives.

Email me and let me know what's happening in your life.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 09:27 pm
manana....
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 10:11 pm
Gus, I was too drunk to notice.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 10:20 pm
Diane, wonderful descriptive prose. Thanks.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 12:20 am
BBB
One of the joys of getting to know Dys and Diane is watching these two love birds enjoying their home and garden. But most of all, watching them drive around the south west, the country they love, soaking up the beauty of the land and the memories of these trips.

I'm so happy they are having these advertures together. After Dys' stroke, who would have thought they could be having so much fun?

BBB
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 08:08 am
{{{ BBB }}}
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 08:46 am
Lovely descriptions, thanks!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 04:59 pm
In addition to Bob's delight in fun, he showed a capacity for serious thought and talk when he came to visit us. At least he seemed serious to me--with moments that weren't so serious. At one point I told him that it had been a pleasure to meet with him. He answered: "You'll get over it."
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 01:31 pm
Dys & Diane

Accidently ran across your posts on Chaco Canyon. Brought a tear to my eye remembering Merry Andrews and my trip there a few years back. it is an incredible place to visit.

Unfortunately we do not know how to post pics on a computer or we would have shared ours. Merry has a picture of a ghost at6 Chaco Canyan.

Enjoyed your pics.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 01:42 pm
Those gosh darn ghosts. They're the reason the Navajos aren't crazy about old pueblos.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 01:47 pm
I love ghosts. ;-)
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 02:13 pm
You ever read Reg Saner? He writes beautifully about Chaco Canyon.
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2006 02:32 pm
Thanks Cliff Hanger, I'll point Merry Andrew in Reg Saner's direction. MA was enthralled with the area.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 15 Feb, 2006 12:53 am
Seaglass, why not try getting help posting your photos from someone here on a2k? I remember some of the descriptions of your trip and loved all of them. Seeing photos of Chaco Canyon would be a real treat.

Cliff Hanger, I'm going to look at Amazon and Ebay for his books. Thanks for the suggestion.
0 Replies

seaglass

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 12:31 pm
D&D,

Sounds like a plan - Maybe Merry can mail them to you and you can post the pics. That would be wonderful.

Sglass

PS: what happen when I get 500 posts (she who will not get the poster of the year award) Do I get a new title?????
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 17 Feb, 2006 12:50 pm
I just ordered The Remembered Earth video; the High Desert area of New Mexico. It's for my son and his wife as a gift for their move to a new home in Albuquerque. It's film of the northern area of the Land of Enchantment.

http://www.pbs.org/rememberedearth/

BBB
0 Replies