Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 03:37 pm
This is something I noticed on another forum last night...

Quote:


Quote:

it was clear that Slick had major kinds of psychiatric issues.


I had a conversation with a man whose daughter worked as an intern in the Reagan White House and then became a lawyer in the D.C. area --- apparently there was wide knowledge regarding Clinton's psychiatric issues --- that the interns were at risk --- that he was an out and out predator of women.

What this man described about the Clinton White House led me to believe that Monica was brought in as an intern for certain reasons (not because she was intern material, not for being a serious student) --- to keep him entertained in hopes he would leave the others alone --- kind of democrat donation but it turned out that she talked too much. For that reason --- the Monica issue wasn't just about sex --- but about his entire personality that spanned his whole outlook on everything and why was he ever in the White House in the first place.


I've honestly got no clue as to whether there might be anything to such a claim.

Anybody know any moreabout this one than I do??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,156 • Replies: 53
No top replies

 
Phoenix32890
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 03:48 pm
Fanciful story, but without proof, it is mere speculation. Where did you get this information?
0 Replies
 
roger
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 04:02 pm
Talked too much? I don't believe it was Monica that spilled the beans.
0 Replies
 
Acquiunk
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 04:12 pm
It seems to me that someone is trying to squeeze "Monicagate" for every last drop of venom they can wring out of it.
0 Replies
 
candidone1
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 05:51 pm
Isn't this done with yet?
Monica's 15 minutes expired, like, almost a decade ago.
Hasn't the jizz decayed by now? That has to be a sign that the issue is dead.
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 07:01 pm
candidone1 wrote:
Isn't this done with yet?
Monica's 15 minutes expired, like, almost a decade ago.
Hasn't the jizz decayed by now? That has to be a sign that the issue is dead.


With the KKKlintons still running the demokkkrat party and Hillary KKKlinton the likely demokkkrat presidential candidate three years hence??

How can you say that?
0 Replies
 
Joe Nation
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 07:11 pm
Quote:
With the KKKlintons still running the demokkkrat party and Hillary KKKlinton the likely demokkkrat presidential candidate three years hence??

How can you say that?


Can you say violates the TOS?
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 08:06 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Quote:
With the KKKlintons still running the demokkkrat party and Hillary KKKlinton the likely demokkkrat presidential candidate three years hence??

How can you say that?


Can you say violates the TOS?


I can, but fail to see how it does.
0 Replies
 
JustanObserver
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 08:24 pm
That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

If anyone believes that, please let me know. I have a beautiful bridge in Brooklyn that's up for sale.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 08:57 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Joe Nation wrote:
Quote:
With the KKKlintons still running the demokkkrat party and Hillary KKKlinton the likely demokkkrat presidential candidate three years hence??

How can you say that?


Can you say violates the TOS?


I can, but fail to see how it does.


Well, you seem to be smitten with Monica!
http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27084&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=80
0 Replies
 
kelticwizard
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 09:58 pm
I don't know where these guys come from.

Just about every job I've ever worked, if a guy went around telling everyone how upset he was because a co-worker was getting some nookie on the side, that fellow would get a certain, ummmmm, reputation.

The reputation would be the assumption that the fellow wanted the co-worker himself.

Men don't pay a lot of attention to other men's sex lives, in or out of marriage.

Yet, here we have these people going around expressing all this attention seven years after the fact. About every aspect of Clinton's sex life.

Draw your own conclusions.
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 10:22 pm
The conclusion I'd draw is that you and others are still in states of heavy denial.

The first step towards curing any problem is admitting that you have a problem. My suggestion would be to spend ten or twenty minutes a day standing in front of a mirror repeating:

Quote:

I helped put a psychopathic serial rapist in the white house, and I helped keep him there for eight years.


You might also try going to church and praying for the ability to cast intelligent votes in future time.
0 Replies
 
candidone1
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 10:50 pm
gungasnake wrote:


You might also try going to church and praying for the ability to cast intelligent votes in future time.


LOL
No, really, I'm ******* laughing out loud.

That is hilarious G-man.
Hilarious.
0 Replies
 
kelticwizard
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 11:03 pm
gungasnake wrote:
The conclusion I'd draw is that you and others are still in states of heavy denial.


You might think so, gunga. And certainly you are entitled to your opinion.

But the fact remains: If any guy on the job spent half as much time talking about how upset they are about the sex life of a male co-worker as certain posters do here, the assumption by all the other guys on the job would be that he was after that co-worker.

And they would likely tell him so in less than polite ways.
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 12:06 am
kelticwizard wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
The conclusion I'd draw is that you and others are still in states of heavy denial.


You might think so, gunga. And certainly you are entitled to your opinion.

But the fact remains: If any guy on the job spent half as much time talking about how upset they are about the sex life of a male co-worker as certain posters do here, the assumption by all the other guys on the job would be that he was after that co-worker.

And they would likely tell him so in less than polite ways.


Sex on your own time and your own dime is one thing. Sex with a teenage intern on government property during government working hours is something altogether different.

I think it was J.C. Watts who said there is no walk of life in America in which anybody would get away with that kind of ****. There is no college dean or president who would not be fired, no corporate president, vice president, or CEO who would not be fired, no executive in any line of work in America who would not get shitcanned for something like that.

Like I say, YOU are in a state of denial. Good l;uck getting over it.
0 Replies
 
Intrepid
 
  1  
Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 05:13 am
gungasnake wrote:
kelticwizard wrote:
gungasnake wrote:
The conclusion I'd draw is that you and others are still in states of heavy denial.


You might think so, gunga. And certainly you are entitled to your opinion.

But the fact remains: If any guy on the job spent half as much time talking about how upset they are about the sex life of a male co-worker as certain posters do here, the assumption by all the other guys on the job would be that he was after that co-worker.

And they would likely tell him so in less than polite ways.


Sex on your own time and your own dime is one thing. Sex with a teenage intern on government property during government working hours is something altogether different.

I think it was J.C. Watts who said there is no walk of life in America in which anybody would get away with that kind of ****. There is no college dean or president who would not be fired, no corporate president, vice president, or CEO who would not be fired, no executive in any line of work in America who would not get shitcanned for something like that.

Like I say, YOU are in a state of denial. Good l;uck getting over it.


Which brings us back to this one http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27084&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=80
So sex with a teenage intern is ok if it is you?
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:13 am
Intrepid wrote:


Which brings us back to this one http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27084&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=80
So sex with a teenage intern is ok if it is you?


McGentrix made that statement, not me. Ask him why he made it; Monica strikes me as too much of a pig to want to do anything with.
0 Replies
 
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:23 am
gungasnake wrote:
Monica strikes me as too much of a pig to want to do anything with.


gungasnake wrote:
You might also try going to church and praying for the ability to cast intelligent votes in future time.


Onward christian soldier!
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:25 am
As the song goes - on seeing Gunga - the "pig" got up and slowly walked away.......
0 Replies
 
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Tue 7 Jun, 2005 06:27 am
How far do you want to go with this Intrepid?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Was Monica a "Ringer"?
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2019 at 06:31:45