Fri 13 Sep, 2019 02:56 am
Hi. I am curious about this. I am concerned about my diet and health. I know grape juice can be bad for you if you consume it in large quantities- there's sugar in it and grapes are acidic. Too much sugar and acid is bad for your teeth.
But what is it about grape juice that makes it addictive? I buy juice that is low in sugar, and I water down whatever juice I buy.
It can be bottled concord grape juice or kosher grape juice, or canned grape juice, either made from purple or white grapes. I keep telling myself I'm going to conserve it and I end up devouring it.
I know that's not healthy. I need to schedule an appointment with my local nutritionist - I have concerns about my health and nutrition I would like her to address.
Please help- thank you.
I don't know about addictive, but I know it's awfully expensive. Grapes don't grow on trees, you know.
If you are finding that grape juice is addictive... you might be waiting too long to drink it.
I think when I'm drinking it, I'm thinking it will satisfy me like water does. That's probably why I think it's addictive.