5
   

China-Iran Connection

 
 
vikorr
 
  2  
Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 06:02 pm
@JTT,
See, better, on topic. And the religious extremists I was referring to, are the type that will martyr themselves (hence the comment that they don't care about mutually assured destruction)
0 Replies
 
JTT
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 06:05 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

The World Trade Center did not use load-bearing concrete.


Of course there was load bearing concrete on every floor of the twin towers, oralloy. You really know nothing at all about these things.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 06:16 pm
@JTT,
By "load bearing" I was referring to the structure that held up the entire building.

The concrete in a floor did not hold up anything other than that specific floor.
JTT
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 08:42 am
@oralloy,
What you say is false, oralloy. The floor system transfers loads from different portions of the building to the core columns and/or the external columns. They are all connected together. The floor system stiffens the whole structure.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 09:01 am
@JTT,
The only load that a floor system transferred to the load bearing columns was the weight of that specific floor. The concrete floors were not designed to bear any part of the weight of the structure itself.
JTT
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 12:14 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The only load that a floor system transferred to the load bearing columns was the weight of that specific floor.


Totally false, oralloy. You know nothing of building science/structure. The entire structure was tied together thru the floor system. Wind loads, which OBVIOUSLY cannot operate directly on the floor system OR the central core columns, were transferred by the rigid poured in place floor system that was tied by the steel floor trusses to both the outside wall 14" box columns and to the interior core columns. Floor loading, people, furniture, etc was also passed to the exterior box columns and the interior core columns. Again, thru the truss system.

JTT
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 12:19 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
How about you provide evidence that he 'knows full well'.


I provided evidence that oralloy knows full well who murdered 2,976 people when WTCs 1, 2 & 7 were blown up and you fail to comment.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 12:49 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Totally false, oralloy.

Not at all. My statement was correct.


JTT wrote:
You know nothing of building science/structure.

I know enough to discuss it with you in this thread.


JTT wrote:
The entire structure was tied together thru the floor system. Wind loads, which OBVIOUSLY cannot operate directly on the floor system OR the central core columns, were transferred by the rigid poured in place floor system that was tied by the steel floor trusses to both the outside wall 14" box columns and to the interior core columns.

"Tying the structure together and providing rigidity" is a separate issue from the fact that the poured concrete only bore the weight of that specific floor, and not the weight of the structure itself.


JTT wrote:
Floor loading, people, furniture, etc was also passed to the exterior box columns and the interior core columns. Again, thru the truss system.

Which is what I said.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 12:50 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
It is Israel that has the illegal nuclear sites not to mention illegal nuclear weapons. It is also testament to what arrogant war criminals the usa and other western nations are when they allow Israel to flaunt international law and gain and possess some 80 illegal nuclear weapons.

That is incorrect. Israel's nuclear weapons are 100% legal.
JTT
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 01:02 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
"Tying the structure together and providing rigidity" is a separate issue from the fact that the poured concrete only bore the weight of that specific floor, and not the weight of the structure itself.


No, it is not. The concrete, in concert with the rebar, the steel floor pans and the shear studs, all acting as ONE, was what passed structural loads from the exterior box columns to the interior core columns. These were NOT vertical loads that people and furniture put upon the concrete, they were transverse loads.

Did you know that NIST lied about shear studs in its WTC7 study? Did you know that NIST lied about WTC7's free fall and when they were caught out they had to change their lies to what NIST also did a lot, half truths?

Do you know that NIST's "study" about WTC7 is a total lie? Which makes their phony/half baked "study" of the twin towers another massive scientific fraud. Many of the NIST gang will be going to jail.
JTT
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 01:03 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Not at all. My statement was correct.


About as correct as your statement about nanothermite not existing.
0 Replies
 
JTT
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 01:10 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy pronouncements mean absolutely nothing but it is all you ever do, it's all you ever have. No evidence, no logical reasoning, just grandiose pronouncements.

WTCs 1, 2 and 7 were blown up. These were done so that the Bush/Cheney cabal could gain support for their seven illegal invasions in five years.

“This is a memo that describes how we’re going to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq, and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and, finishing off, Iran.” --- Gen Wesley Clark quoting a Pentagon employee right after 9-11
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 05:46 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
No, it is not. The concrete, in concert with the rebar, the steel floor pans and the shear studs, all acting as ONE, was what passed structural loads from the exterior box columns to the interior core columns.

That is completely wrong. The exterior box columns were load-bearing elements that held up not only their own weight, but also some of the weight of the floors that were connected to them.

The exterior box columns were equal to the core columns when it came to bearing the load.

In fact, the exterior columns on three sides of the buildings held nearly 100% of the weight of the upper structure in the period between the plane strikes and the total collapse.

That's why the buildings collapsed just after the video shows the exterior columns buckling.

http://www.sharpprintinginc.com/911/images/photoalbum/36/9jha1u.gif
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.47 seconds on 08/10/2020 at 05:15:08