Always Flirtation- but nothing further

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 03:37 am
?
"Attetion Men!"

If you were a Dental Student, I came to see you, when I first saw your face, I laughed, you put on your gloves-so smoothe-so slick-so fast, watching you do this I flash you a sexy smile, "would you be tempted to put a move on me"?
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 04:20 am
You're absolutely fascinating CG - but I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 07:48 am
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
ossobuco wrote:
If the dude is making a move, he should be outta the profession.
"He's just a hot student, working on a hot girl," of coarse he has to to make a move. I think I did give him a sighn.

Dentistry is a profession, and dentists have professional ethics to follow for the welfare of their patients, and themselves.
I am not clear that this fellow did actually make a move, I'm just speaking re the ethics of one.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 10:50 am
I'm still puzzled about an examining table in a dentist's office.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 12:31 pm
CG,

Seriously, the thing about this case is:

Even if he really liked you and he thought you were giving him signals and he did want to date you, if he has his head on straight, he wouldn't do it. Not unless he thinks he wants to marry you or something.

Its just not worth it. About 2 cases of dating his patients, and he could get kicked out of the program, lose licenses, etc.

If I was in his spot and you came in and I liked you, etc., I would not go there. I'd be thinking "darn I wish she wasn't my patient, why couldn't I just have met her at the supermarket so she'd give me some cryptic smile that I would misinterpret." :wink:

And for guys to really answer your question, you'd have to post your pic.

But in any event, I wouldn't make that move if I was that guy. No way. I've been in similar situations repeatedly, she's giving signals, but its a professional situation and I didn't do it--and I never regretted that.

Those who furrow their brows at my posts should note that I didn't even talk to a co-worker in that way until we left our jobs (and this is a case where there's no rule against dating a co-worker).

Not all of us guys are as bad as we're portrayed.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:31 pm
Coincidentally, a friend of mine who is a physician in an ER, or A&E (accident and emergency) as they call them over here just told me this story about what happened to him at work this past Saturday night. A woman came in who was in the middle of a psychotic break. He was in the room with her along with a female nurse. My friend is a very tall, slender, urbane and polished Englishman - picture a young David Niven. The nurse is a small, petite Asian woman - probably weighing 100 pounds tops. My friend visually examined the woman and left the room to call for a psychiatric consult . The woman then proceeded to come to the door with her gown pulled down around her shoulders and screamed down the hall, "That doctor raped me while the nurse held me down." (The woman was 20 stone - 280 pounds). Horrified, I asked my friend, "What did you do? What did you say?" He said, "I told her, Madam, I'm afraid you are quite confused, and then went about my business." It didn't phase him a bit - it's such an everyday occurrence. Of course the psychiatrist had to question him and the nurse. Sadly, this kind of stuff happens all the time. Thank God hospitals have implemented policies to protect the patients and the staff.
0 Replies

honey rose cr

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 02:38 pm
SUE HIM!! SUE HIM!!

That is NOT right!!

If my dentist was 'rubbing' against my thigh I would sit bolt upright and ask him what the hell he thought he was doing!!!
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 02:34 am
Oh man, guys the suing issue was all a joke!! As if I would waste a heap on legal fees for something like that....but he has lost a patient, thats all.

I can't make a joke properly without being taken serious first...ohhhh Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 9 Jun, 2005 10:56 am
pragmatic wrote:
Oh man, guys the suing issue was all a joke!! As if I would waste a heap on legal fees for something like that....but he has lost a patient, thats all.

I can't make a joke properly without being taken serious first...ohhhh Crying or Very sad
He gained a patient, a very horny one.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 05:28 pm
He gained a patient, a very horny one.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Well, that's one way of putting the alternative...those dental gloves must have some secret ingredient to them.
0 Replies

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 03:58 pm
Re: Always Flirtation- but nothing further
Outside the internet, I always have males flirting with me or making passes at me. I or him never get a chance to ask one out. Me being insecure and oldfashion would'nt even think of asking one out on a date. When a male flirts or makes a pass, "should I ask him out?" Do males get turned off by agression? Why can't I get pass the flirtation to the dating seen?

Hey Its the 2000s time has changed you ladys need to get with the times go ahead and make the first move ask the guy out if he says no then deal with it go to the next one its too hard to tell what a female thinks here in the 2000s their mode of thinking has changed because of aids and other horrible things out there. that makes them shug off advances by men. so to help things along with caution make the first move and get protection.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 07:45 pm
ehBeth wrote:

You and me both! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/wondering.gif
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 07:55 pm
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
ehBeth wrote:

You and me both! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/wondering.gif

The "full service" dentist! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 08:22 pm
Re: Always Flirtation- but nothing further
JLLLLLL wrote:
Hey Its the 2000s time has changed you ladys need to get with the times go ahead and make the first move ask the guy out if he says no then deal with it go to the next one its too hard to tell what a female thinks here in the 2000s their mode of thinking has changed because of aids and other horrible things out there. that makes them shug off advances by men. so to help things along with caution make the first move and get protection.

Times have changed but ppl don't have to...I myself am a very conservative girl - the guy should pop the question, make the first move, blah blah blah...but hey, this is me. Any other gal can do whatever they want. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 08:36 pm
Then again...I wish so could I:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1397457#1397457
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 08:53 pm
extra medium wrote:
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
ehBeth wrote:

The "full service" dentist! Twisted Evil

In the missionary position, no less. Cool

Seriously - if a dentist told me to crawl up on his examination table while putting his glove on, as she described.......... I'd be haulin' ass. :wink: Especially if there were stirrup's at the end of that table.

I'll take the dentist chair with a set of headphones on and some good music any ole' day.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 08:56 pm
ohh yeah!! Give me Lighthouse Family music, I could be stranded on an island with that and be happy forever.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 09:37 pm
Remember, this all took place at a University, with hot guys. "Oops," I usually call Dentist Chair's, Examining Table's, "sorry."
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 08:04 am
Remember, this all took place at a University, with hot guys.

Well, that changes everything.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 01:41 pm
I no longer know who is more insane on here, the guys or the girls.

I guess it is, of all things: equal.
0 Replies