Why Is She Teasing Me?

-Imani-

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 07:26 am
Five years ago I started crushing on my friend pretty hard. In the beginning I figured eventually it would go away but over the years I just kept falling into this hopeless emotional abyss which is usually termed as love. Problem was, I had no chance with her and so for five long years, I'd done a pretty kickass job of concealing my feelings for her. About two months ago, through a chain of events I'd rather not go into, we wound up living together...in a one bedroom apartment. On the one hand this temporary situation has made me one happy person, on the other hand it has left me very confused. She recently figured out I had feelings for her and felt bad because for starters she didn't feel the same way. Second, she's currently dating the love of life.
Problem is, ever since we started living together, I can't help but feel she enjoys teasing me. For one she's almost always half naked ( t shirt and underwear only). In bed, she likes to trace her fingers along the lines of
my face every now and then. She's told me a couple times, I'm hot and once she said she's wondered about kissing me before.
I know she's really in love with her girlfriend and she already said she's not into me, so why does she tease me so?
Is she just bored or is there a chance she's attracted to me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,046 • Replies: 4

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 26 Aug, 2019 02:03 pm
Because you put up with it. Give up. Mercy fucks are a myth.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 01:19 am
@-Imani-,
I think she'd like to try you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 27 Aug, 2019 11:04 am
@-Imani-,
Some people enjoy having power over others.

That's all this is.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 06:40 pm
@-Imani-,
Why is she living with you and not the "love" of her life? That's what jumped out at me.
0 Replies