Would a man purposely text you and then don't respond if you replied back?

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2019 11:06 am
Guy text a female to see if they are going to hook up. So he hits her up by her name Star??? so while she is busy at the gym she replies once she is free.
She says to the guy hey.... at the gym.. no reply back so she goes wyd...

No word ever heard..

Not my story please don't relate..

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2019 12:10 pm
@lisa1471,
Depends on the particular guy I'd guess.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2019 12:35 pm
@lisa1471,
Quote:
Not my story...

If your previous posting history didn't match up so predictably and precisely, I might believe you.

0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2019 12:54 pm
@lisa1471,
Seriously, your story has truly touched my heart; never before have I come across anybody with more troubles than you have, and I thought living in my Mom’s basement was bad!

Please accept my deepest sympathy and in an effort to cheer you up…

I have a bag of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and if you can guess how many there are, you can have them both.
lisa1471

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2019 01:10 pm
@Tryagain,
Awsome but I am watching my calories
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2019 01:28 pm
@Tryagain,
You made me laugh out loud.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2019 05:05 pm
Lisa
Haven’t you learned that men and women have different attitudes and use practices of texts?

Most men ignore texts and don't know how to communicate using text messages. So stop hanging on every word in a text messages from the men you hang with.
0 Replies

ekename

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 01:53 am
@Tryagain,
Quote:
I have a bag of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and if you can guess how many there are, you can have them both.

I'll come over after gym, take the bag and give you one to put on your head. Then I'll eat the other donut and put the bag on my head. Although there's no light in the basement we can't be too careful in case one of the bags falls off. That's a two-bagger trick and treat.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 12:58 pm
Oh I hear that Lisa, when I went over 300 pounds I promised that by the 200th anniversary of the assassination of President Lincoln I would stop ordering hotdogs as toppings on my jumbo pizzas.

Hiya Glitter, yeah, I get that reaction a lot when my pants come off!

EEEk! There is nothing wrong with my eyes, I was referring to my cataphract not a cataract.

Oh fer sure a two-bagger is a swell treat, butt I was hoping to go all the way to home base… so I can connect to your IEEE 802.11x.

Should you ever find yourself at Mount Te’urafa’atiu do hit me up despite any possible widespread opprobrium from Jehovah's Witnesses.

BTW who is this Jim and why does he come first?
ekename

Reply Fri 9 Aug, 2019 10:38 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
Mount Te’urafa’atiu

I love it when you use the French tongue, beau mont.

It reminds moi of the difference between a cliché and that other cli , nothing: they both roll off the tongue so easily lemme give ya the tip.

A sac of la' goon should see our tryst lit up if not hit up.

Although given you're over 300 pounds I shall find it difficult to differentiate you from all the other sturdy youth and wonder whether you'll take French franc instead.

And as to your eyesight, au revoir.
Leadfoot

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 06:24 am
Mersa bo coub Monseur..
Parlee vu Fransay?
Tryagain

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 02:10 pm
@ekename,
Oh là là! Quel choc cela me fait! Although I just love it when you talk ‘vertical transhumance’ as it implies movement between higher pastures and lower valleys, and iffin’ I woz to major in astrophysics with a minor in astronomy, I wood know the difference between Venus and Uranus.

But to now mention Frank just as we were about to reach the summit, oh là là, ça me saoûle!

Hey Lightfoot, two outta three ain’t bad, pero yo no comprendo (what I assume is your mother tongue in Australia) and as I was voted second only in intelleck to Winnie-the-Pooh. Por favor, habla the dominant lingua francas of Omicron Persei VIII. Muchas grassyass.
ekename

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 08:56 pm
@Tryagain,

Inscrutable of you to avoid your Chinese argot, 卷舌 (Juǎn Shé), meaning Rolled Tongue, to refer to the asterism consisting of Omicron Persei, Nu Persei, Epsilon Persei, Xi Persei, Zeta Persei and 40 Persei, Omicron Persei being 卷舌五 (Juǎn Shé wu), "the Fifth Star of Rolled Tongue" and eight minus five the trinity.

And the plaintive mewl, "A purse, a purse, my stars where's my purse", a purse that no-one ever saw open, still containing my playlunch money and other assorted parsimony: in that far distant futurama where I invested 93 cents for 1,000 years @ 2 in a quarter% for the $4.3billion riyal dollars.

The answer to the original question is buried here my treasure:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ef/Perseus_constellation_map.svg/280px-Perseus_constellation_map.svg.png

ekename

Reply Sat 10 Aug, 2019 11:27 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
Mersa bo coub Monseur..
Parlee vu Fransay?

Tryssy's French and Spanish are inextinguishable to me, all Greek and warmly received at the traditional naked Maori gymnasia.

God'speed to you and Tryssy, hail fellows well met I say, it looks like rain.
Leadfoot

Reply Sun 11 Aug, 2019 08:56 am
@ekename,
IDK man, sounds like I need some work on my southern accent, ain’t nobody get'n it.
Why is there something anyway.

Carry on
Tryagain

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 03:28 pm
@ekename,
There is an old Chinese saying which I forget, but is on the tip of my tongue.

The last time I read the words; ‘Hail fellow well met’ was in, Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham – fact and fiction idubitably intertwined. However I recommend On a Chinese Screen for a taste of another world.

In that far distant futurama I will start my quest in Triangulum before setting sail into the blue for Perseus and thus the oracle may be fulfilled in the Milky Way.

0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 03:32 pm
@Leadfoot,
Salud Pb 12 inches, I sure ain’t get’n it; you ask a question and don’t end the sentence with a question mark - Sacré bleu!

A discombobulating oxymoron, nevertheless I know something, and that is that I know nothing… except my diet is at a fork in the road – and I mustn’t use it to eat roadkill.

Have a nice day.

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 12 Aug, 2019 03:42 pm
@Tryagain,
And Happy Trails to you Try.
0 Replies