Why would a man wonder if you are sleeping with someone else if there's no commitment ?

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 08:01 am
My friend called me to see if he could see me. He basically was trying to see if I had been with someone else. We have no real commitment what so ever.
Then he plays this game when he felt that I was busy he said he was high.
He said that because i had asked him what was the plan what he was trying to do and he said he forgot he was high..
Then he had the nerve to ask not only if I been with someone else or did I want him to think that. Like what?

help here please serious
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 732 • Replies: 5

izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 09:31 am
@lisa1471,
You've got two choices, either put up with this behaviour or get rid. If you want to know why he behaves like this, it's because you let him.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 08:10 am
@lisa1471,
lisa1471 wrote:

My friend called me to see if he could see me. He basically was trying to see if I had been with someone else. We have no real commitment what so ever.
Then he plays this game when he felt that I was busy he said he was high.
He said that because i had asked him what was the plan what he was trying to do and he said he forgot he was high..
Then he had the nerve to ask not only if I been with someone else or did I want him to think that. Like what?

help here please serious

I know you will ignore the replies of this and everyone else. But WOW! you are in a terrifyingly ABUSIVE relationship with this alleged friend (safe to assume that there is only ONE person you have been writing about throughout ALL of your threads here at a2k).

You need to ditch him. Ghost him if you must. I think eating your body weight in depleted uranium is less toxic to you than this so-called (very codependent) friendship.
chai2

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 04:34 pm
@tsarstepan,
I forgot I was high.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Fri 16 Aug, 2019 11:00 pm
Him is testing your interest in a intimate association with him
lisa1471

Reply Sat 17 Aug, 2019 05:40 am
@bunnyhabit ,
What do you mean