Why did my fwb contact me for sex and when I seemed not interested he said he was hi?

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 02:03 pm
My friend with benefit called me to tell me he was dry and asked if I was.
I didn't say anything so he asked if I had giving it away. I said no but he said I didn't sound convincing. So I told him that I had to work all day.

I guess he felt I didn't any sex so then he said oh that's my son have to go. I said hit me later. I really didn't care at all.

So once we hung up I had asked him what was the plan? He goes I don't know I was high.

glitterbag

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 04:30 pm
@lisa1471,
I have a recurring nightmare. It always starts with me at a window seat in an airliner and as the plane starts to taxi a latecomer plops down in the next seat and begins to speak.......the latecomer opens with "My friend with benefit called me to tell me he was dry and asked if I was. I didn't say anything so he asked if I had giving it away. I said no but he said I didn't sound convincing. So I told him that I had to work all day." About midway I hear a horrible piercing scream and I look around to see where that tortured sound is coming from and suddenly in horror I realize the screaming is actually coming from me, but that's when I normally wake up in a cold sweat.

Sighhhhhhhhh

0 Replies