Once Again: El Paso police report Multiple shooters at Mall

maxdancona

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 06:19 pm
@BillW,
Quote:
If you are a White Supremacist or a White Supremacist apologist - you don't get a gun! It not free speech, it is hate speech!

There is no difference between free speech and hate speech.
BillW

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 07:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Correct - I took a shortcut. Speech is not guaranteed though. You can't tell "FIRE" in a crowded environment if there is no fire is there, whatever your motive. You can't intimidate others with speech. You can't threaten imminent harm. The actions as a whole of White Supremacist have shown and guarnteed their course, they can't be trusted own guns period. And, yes, this includes the President. He is not above the law and we have seen the foul deeds done at his behest. Absolutely appalling, illegal speech!
maxdancona

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 07:47 pm
@BillW,
This is not exactly the right thread.... but I must respond to this.

White Supremacists can't yell "FIRE" in a crowded environment. White Supremacists can't threaten imminent harm Neither can you or I.

However, White Supremacists can claim that Hispanics are vermin who are invading the United States to steal White Christian babies for the Jews who are controlling the world.

I think you are going to have legal trouble holding White Supremacists to a different standard than anyone else... either with speech or with guns. The United States operates under that principle of "innocent until proven guilty", and being an racist asshole isn't a crime.

We are going to have to find a better solution.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 07:49 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:
Correct - I took a shortcut. Speech is not guaranteed though. You can't tell "FIRE" in a crowded environment if there is no fire is there, whatever your motive. You can't intimidate others with speech. You can't threaten imminent harm.

Those are all measures that penalize individuals after they have deliberately carried out a harmful act.

BillW wrote:
The actions as a whole of White Supremacist have shown and guarnteed their course, they can't be trusted own guns period. And, yes, this includes the President. He is not above the law and we have seen the foul deeds done at his behest. Absolutely appalling, illegal speech!

If you want to have a law that penalizes individuals after they have deliberately carried out a harmful act, that is one thing.

Penalizing a whole group of people just because you don't trust them is off limits.
farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 08:07 pm
@oralloy,
. Stop being such a damned petulant little brat and grow up a decade or two.
Youve already repeated two "Borg" lines from last nights FOX talking boneheads. You guys all joined ass to ear??

Has anyone noted that Trump , in his dailies has been blaming the victims?????
BillW

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 08:14 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman, he does it on a daily basis..... <SIGH>
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 08:17 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Stop being such a damned petulant little brat and grow up a decade or two.

Leftists are always so frustrated that Americans will not allow them to violate people's civil liberties.

farmerman wrote:
Youve already repeated two "Borg" lines from last nights FOX talking boneheads.

I've repeated nothing.

If Fox News is defending civil liberties, then good for them.

farmerman wrote:
Has anyone noted that Trump , in his dailies has been blaming the victims?????

I've not paid much attention to politics recently. I am grateful that Mr. Trump protects Americans from the left however.
farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 08:24 pm
@oralloy,
are you only good for bumper stickers?? Time for yer pablum
farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 08:30 pm
@farmerman,
BTW your orlness. As I returned and saw this thread, NUMBER 2 post was a nasty thoughtless douche bag bit of screed and it was by you. So Whose posing to **** with others rights??? Why not return your head up yer fuhrer;s tookus and stop whining about how freedom of speech works.

blatham

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 08:59 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
a nasty thoughtless douche bag bit of screed and it was by you
A bit of a pus fountain, isn't he?
oralloy

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 09:01 pm
@blatham,
You can always recognize a leftist from the low quality of their arguments.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 09:09 pm
These White Supremacist are known Terrorists. We are at war with them - they are not Americans. They are attempting an overthrow of the government. The 1st rule of war is to disarm the opponent. If they have citizenship rights, it is difficult and must be done right. We are at a turning point!
maxdancona

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 09:15 pm
@BillW,
The Fourteenth Amendment explicitly states that anyone born in the United States is an American.

We don't strip away citizenship for thought crimes.

0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 03:23 am
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

These White Supremacist are known Terrorists. We are at war with them - they are not Americans. They are attempting an overthrow of the government. The 1st rule of war is to disarm the opponent. If they have citizenship rights, it is difficult and must be done right. We are at a turning point!

I agree with everything you said except that they aren’t trying to overthrow the government. They are more secure under this particular administration than they’ve been in a long time.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 06:59 am
I wonder what some of these gun nuts would hold onto - what would they brandish as a show of their strength and manhood - what would they maniacally hoard and feverishly protect and endlessly debate about - if someone DID take their precious goddamn guns away?
blatham

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 09:55 am
Presidential adviser Sean Hannity:
Quote:
"I'd like to see the perimeter of every school in America surrounded, secured by retired police ... have one armed guard on every floor of every school, all over every mall, the perimeter and inside every hall of every mall."

The wonderful, peaceful USA we all knew before the hippies and lesbians and blacks having sex with whites.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 01:50 pm
@snood,
They would grab a crouch. Either theirs or someone else's.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 01:41 pm
My son in law posted this on a different forum today:
You Guys want to hear something really Crazy, but very Sad ???? I was Born here in Texas. My Parents were Born here in Texas. I Served Our Country in the "United States Marine Corps". And..... I have Brown Skin. I'm sitting here right now in a Target parking lot. I was talking to a Friend of Mine on the phone. I saw a White Dude (in His 20's) walking in the parking lot in My General Direction. He was Alone. Just walking. With His backpack strewn over his right shoulder. Kinda just Smiling to Himself. As He got closer He noticed I was sitting in My Vehicle and continued on way with His little smile......... I got a Little Scared. Never had That Feeling Before
blatham

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 02:55 pm
Quote:
Dan Scavino Jr.🇺🇸
@Scavino45
..The President was treated like a Rock Star inside the hospital, which was all caught on video. They all loved seeing their great President!
11:32 AM · Aug 7, 2019

There's no bottom with these people.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 04:24 pm
@edgarblythe,
That makes me very sad.
0 Replies