Do you have any prejudices?

coa999

Fri 30 Aug, 2019 11:46 pm
@neptuneblue,
oh yeah.
aren't you the one who said that i cannot make opinions and must always use proper English?
glitterbag

Sat 31 Aug, 2019 12:08 am
@coa999,
If I dig deep down, I must admit I dislike condescending soreheads who try to insult everyone because they value themselves as so inferior. It's sad, hopefully they will recover from that sour nature and learn to be productive.
0 Replies

coa999

Sat 31 Aug, 2019 06:06 pm
i just saw that glitterbug posted, but he just plots against me for the behaviour that the many show. he's identified me out for common conduct, since he was raised in a spiritual church, and it influences his psychology and perceptions. it's funny that he wants to plot against me all the time, but whatever...
glitterbag

Sat 31 Aug, 2019 07:32 pm
@coa999,
You have a very interesting take on things.
coa999

Sun 1 Sep, 2019 03:37 am
white american kids can say light/airy stuff, since it's cute.
but as i'm a spiritualist, i favour only them to say that kind of stuff.

but some foreign/non-white guy who doesn't spike my cutey senses cannot. he must be serious at ALL times. since it's always human not to be.....

i really despise religion and spirituality - largely because of people like you.
anybody can do anything and it's your perception that's at fault.
0 Replies

coa999

Sun 1 Sep, 2019 04:10 am
so don't plot against random online ppeople and push your spiritualism.
0 Replies

hightor

Sun 1 Sep, 2019 07:53 am
I've got come clean and admit it. I'm very prejudiced. I react very negatively toward people I believe to have preconceived, usually unfavorable, feelings towards people or a person because of their sex, gender, beliefs, values, social class, age, disability, religion, sexuality, race/ethnicity, language, nationality, beauty, occupation, education, criminality, sport team affiliation or other personal characteristics.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Sun 1 Sep, 2019 09:17 am
It would be nice if everyone approached everyone else with the simple attitude of 'what's your story, I’m interested.'.
glitterbag

Sun 1 Sep, 2019 12:27 pm
@Leadfoot,
Yes, it would be wonderful......Alas, not everyone does that.
Leadfoot

Sun 1 Sep, 2019 03:45 pm
@glitterbag,
Oh, lots of people say that. It’s the polite way to act. It’s the real interest that’s lacking.
0 Replies

coa999

Wed 4 Sep, 2019 05:16 pm
@glitterbag,
i just know it's true. i wasn't raised as a spiritualist - i don't really care about that bullshit.
glitterbag

Wed 4 Sep, 2019 05:20 pm
@coa999,
If I understood what you are saying, I probably wouldn't care about that bullshit either. So, in other words, I agree with you.
coa999

Wed 4 Sep, 2019 05:32 pm
@glitterbag,
you're a spiritualist. and wishing to indoctrinate me with your values.

that's all.
roger

Wed 4 Sep, 2019 05:54 pm
@coa999,
Huh?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 4 Sep, 2019 07:43 pm
@coa999,
I don't know what you mean by spiritualist, are you talking Tarot Cards, Crystal Balls and ESP? I have no interest in proselytizing for any religion or pseudo religion or mumbo jumbo beliefs....I can assure you I have no intention of trying to persuade you to do anything.
coa999

Sat 7 Sep, 2019 07:16 am
it's just funny.
you like to single me out. lol.
it's funny why you spend time on this instead of living your life with your wife or kids or job.
but only because i'm not white like you - or because i don't meet some criteria in your brain i get lambasted for posting the same content as others do. but then it's somehow wrong for me.

i'll await some reply based on some spiritual morals which were the subjective worldview of some monk or guru who lived many centuries ago.
0 Replies

coa999

Sat 7 Sep, 2019 10:01 am
@glitterbag,
i don't believe that. and you make me laugh again.
so you're insinuating people cannot resist your views? ever?
i'll stop now, since you'd probably want to come and kill me for not accepting your spiritual views. or at least beat me in the street.
Leadfoot

Sat 7 Sep, 2019 02:45 pm
In this age of ever increasing ways of communicating, it's amazing how little of it takes place.
roger

Sat 7 Sep, 2019 03:18 pm
@coa999,
I have trouble believing you actually read what she posted.
coa999

Sun 8 Sep, 2019 05:50 am
@roger,
it's all lies.
she amuses me. as do you.
0 Replies