Hottest Men You Ever Dated?

extra medium

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:06 pm
heh--

it will start a whole new fashion trend.

"the freckle-faced munchkin hottie look"
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 08:25 pm
You're looking for direct answers, huh?

Okay then.

He was 6' 1" with a perfect body, muscular build, long legs, very dark brown shoulder-length hair, vivid green eyes, and a full beard with white streaks. It was all I could do to talk to him when we first met. Took my breath away.

Too bad he didn't have a brain that matched those looks, though. <sigh>

Ah well, he was great for a few weeks anyway. Wink
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 08:35 pm
Okay. He wasn't tall, only about 5'8", but possessed the body of a god. I didn't know whether to **** him or sketch him. Beautiful face. Beautiful skin. Pretty feet. Just gorgeous. The sex wasn't any good tho' and it eventually fizzled out (a long-distance thing) but geez, was he great to look at.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 08:17 pm
eoe wrote:
I didn't know whether to **** him or sketch him.

Very Happy That's funny. I was giggling when I read that. Couldn't you have done both?

OK: For me, not so much dated, just have seen. I wouldn't call him HOT - that's crude, but Dominique de Villepin - the foreign french minister is about the most charming, debonair gentlmen I have ever seen in politics (and that includes John Edwards). he's not hot, he's cultured, intelligent and an academic as well as handsome. The french are lucky to have him and so is his wife.

The second guy: Jaquec Chirac, French President. Lovely deep voice and when he was young, I bet the girls were falling over themsvles to see him. There's a photo of him in his 20s somewhere on the net.

Third guy: Owen Wilson - Saw him in Shanghai Noon and Shanghai Knights: I love his american accent and his voice - he's got a very soft voice and his words always end in a murmur, even when he is swearing.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 12:02 am
pragmatic wrote:
eoe wrote:
I didn't know whether to **** him or sketch him.

Very Happy That's funny. I was giggling when I read that. Couldn't you have done both?

It was a long-distance thing. There was never enough time to do both.
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 05:01 am
Well i don't go so much for drop dead gorgeous as cute and make me melt

Current boyfriend (I'll admit i fall in love with the personality first and then think wow you're hot after... so exes don't look so attractive any more) is bout 5'8 and properly built. Used to play rugby, now a canoeing instructor, has to cycle something like 6 miles to school and 6 miles back every day... so the body is in rather nice condition Smile Maybe it's just the fact that i'm 5'10 and haven't been picked up since i was a tiny... so it's kinda nice to be grabbed from behind and flipped occasionally Razz

Longish sandy hair that falls in his eyes and he hates... but looks gorgeous... and talking of those eyes they're different colours which is always fun Wink
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 07:54 am
Eva wrote:
You're looking for direct answers, huh?

Okay then.

He was 6' 1" with a perfect body, muscular build, long legs, very dark brown shoulder-length hair, vivid green eyes, and a full beard with white streaks. It was all I could do to talk to him when we first met. Took my breath away.

Too bad he didn't have a brain that matched those looks, though. <sigh>

Ah well, he was great for a few weeks anyway. Wink
That Hot Dentist of mine is 6' 1".
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 08:22 am
My hottest guy was someone I knew in college. We both came from NJ and went to college in NC so we rode back and forth together quite often. Tall (over 6' - probably 6'2 or something) and rangy, big hands and feet. He'd avoid 95 and go the long way through Virginia so he could pull over and climb any available rock face we happened upon. I'd sit on the hood of the car (an old, beat up Jeep) and watch him from behind as his muscles strained - okay, anyway- let me distract myself here. He had sandy brown hair and grey eyes and was majoring in environmental sciences which also rocked my boat.

So, we interacted a few times if you know what I mean, and got along great - but it was never anything serious. Over one summer, he hooked up with a hometown girl and I went on to date the person who eventually became my husband, who by the way was also friends with this guy. After we were married, my husband told me that Rich had once said to him "If you ever break up with Aidan, let me know - I really like her". Well of course, I had had no idea - and to my poor husband I just said, "What??!! Why didn't you tell me that??!!" He said, "Why, would you have dumped me?" And I realized I wouldn't have. He was hot, smart, nice, but smoked a little too much weed. I liked to have my fun, but he was a little too into it if you know what I mean. Anyway, all's well that ends well - but I can still see him straining to climb those rocks....
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 08:49 am
I know that WHAT?! Feeling...

Let's just say that my very lovely but very single best friend and I had an ... understanding. Both liked each other, both too shy / too scared to risk the friendship

And after both of us had given up and moved on... I was informed that on the only night i ever dared say anything (when I had had, shall we say, a little dutch courage Wink) he wanted to say yes... but didn't want to take advantage of his drunk best friend...

The revelation was one of the most gobsmacking things i've ever heard... especially when accompanied by.. "who would you rather have... Jon or Phil?" And then i realised... I always knew it was never gonna happen... it was safe like that. So despite the nagging sensation... I'm far better off with my lovely sandy haired lion cub hehe Smile
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 09:59 am
Beka - there's always a reason things work out the way they do - but it's nice to have memories to revisit sometimes, you know what I'm saying?
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 12:11 pm
Yep I know exactly what you mean Smile
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Sat 4 Jun, 2005 07:11 pm
Bekaboo wrote:
Well i don't go so much for drop dead gorgeous as cute and make me melt

Current boyfriend (I'll admit i fall in love with the personality first and then think wow you're hot after... so exes don't look so attractive any more)

Very much so!! I look for that as well - first the brains, the talent and the academic, and then their looks. And they don't have to be perfect looking. I don't want them to be perfect looking - I don't care.

Are you, by any chance a gemini? I'm told that they (I am a gemini) go for brains more than looks.
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 04:28 am
Hehe no i'm a Taurus Smile

I'm not saying I'd go out with a guy I didn't find attractive. But I tend to find that as I get to know a guy and find he makes me laugh and is good to talk to I suddenly wake up and think ... hold on a minute.... you're FIT! Surprised
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 12:33 pm
I want a man with brains that will tell me what to do all the time, and take care of me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 01:06 pm
Hmm...
So I guess Im not the only one whos ' hottest guy' was a red head ;-)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 01:22 pm
I'm still waiting for the hottest guy Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 02:23 pm
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
I want a man with brains that will tell me what to do all the time, and take care of me.

Sounds like you want a daddy.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Sun 5 Jun, 2005 02:24 pm
Zane wrote:
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:

Sounds like you want a daddy.

Why don't you take care of her--and I'll tell her what to do. Deal? Razz
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 10:41 am
Look at him. He's a chocolatebabycookie, can hardly take care of himself.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 11:00 am
Synonymph wrote:
Look at him. He's a chocolatebabycookie, can hardly take care of himself.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies