Never Marry a REALLY Hot Men?

LionTamerX

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 09:44 pm
Lola wrote:
Spendius,

Why did you ask CJ what she considers boring? Are you making trouble again? I guess you'll just have to be punished.

What's your punishment of choice?

I think a spankius is in order.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:17 pm
Lola wrote:
Spendius,

Why did you ask CJ what she considers boring? Are you making trouble again?

Oh! Did he ask questions without your consent?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:21 pm
hmmm...
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Mon 30 May, 2005 10:42 pm
Mathos wrote:
extra medium wrote:
Sometimes if a person prefers red wine, its simply their preference.

However, if they are outlawed from the red wine, they will drink the white.

____

Mathos again, on the unprovoked attack?? One Mathos, who has been doggedly hounding me for a fortnight through the threads? Mathos, who looks for weak points at which to poke his dark brittle needles borne of jealousy, uncertainty of self's sexuality, and steeped deep in superiority/inferiority complexes? Infamous Mathos, now spouting smug words of condescending elitist BigBrother OrwellianSpeak? Proposing an outlawing of red wine, and sheep laying down and taking it? Red wine? Really? Excuse me everyone for just a moment, but this cannot pass without a word. Mathos has been needling me at every turn for weeks. And a straight line--A straight line for the defence or red wine and freedom of choice all in one fell swoop? A word of defence of Red Wine and unreasonable empty laws!
_____

That is you, M. Perhaps you drink the white when your true choice is outlawed, dear boy. You quietly and politely drink the white when your beloved is outlawed? You betray your character...
___

That is you.
We?, We rebel, hells bells to the wind, assert our independence, declare "I am," remove the maggot lawgivers, and drink Red, sir! "Give us Red, or give us Death" is the deathmarch cry! Our big girls blouses that we were tortured and whipped 80 lashes in as we tried to extend a kind hand to you now burn ominously in the dark distance, yes yes yes a shocker to you we tore the rags off and torched them, and laughed, and they now haunt your stiff regimented dreams and disrupt the already shaky cadence of your inexperienced and once overconfident conscripts who dared to stab arrogantly too far into unknown territory without proper weaponry or skill. Our surface scars make us stronger, and our flag flies blood red and flaming. The wine flows red here, red as blood, and the white and all other shades are there for the taking on the return trip. Twisted Evil

When the Red is outlawed, we drink the Red, and we drink it with a vengeance! The taste is sweet, with a bite. Are you sure you have been to the land of the brave, the land of the raw? A true masochist would approve. Well at least a sadist would.

Choose your battles wisely. You are losing your tough guy sado-masochistic veneer, and now appear more an anemic affectation of a powdered baby blue, dear boy. :wink:

___

(Just to be clear--Speaking of personal choices above, not nations or any of that bs--I don't go on the Politics Board much...)
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:37 am
heh heh heh.

Well I got the blouse part. Yes, I'd say its off. Good. We can finally see you--it just gets better! Laughing

You should try getting rid of that extra medium stance more often. Its nice to see you not holding back for once.

The semi-stilted english running to American prose and then back to the affectation is Great...(where did that come from-- :wink: )

And you can't argue with wine anytime.

"I am" to drink wine. heh Classic///
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:54 am
tcis,

Hey, haven't seen you posting much.

Did you ever find that stuff on Memento?

thanks...you have some wine?
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:55 am
white or red? Razz

Yeah, that movie review website is a good one. I been reading a lot, watched those movies, didn't post here much lately. I would ask if you missed me, but not on this thread.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:58 am
Oh Geez, lets not start that again. Haha. I think I better go for a red this time...thanks I'm downing that I've gotta get to bed.

g'nite...
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:59 am
Good night dude. 3 hours earlier here, and I think I'm turning in soon too.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 04:46 am
I've always enjoyed the revolutionary spirit and civil disobedience.......but I don't like red wine. I think I'll have white.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 02:33 pm
Your still being rude and pathetically immature, (as you look) EM never, ever talk of battles lost or won with me. Your prowess would be comparable to The Alamo, Pork Chop Hill, Iwo Jima v The Charge Of The Light Brigade. I dare say the wine is going to your crown.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 02:35 pm
balderdash & poppycock.

Out of the kindness of my heart, I offer you a truce, sir.

You have seen nothing yet.

That was just the parrot of the loud American.

And now you make comments about an image you see on the screen, and you do not even know if it is me?

You keep crashing in the same car, Mathos. You continually assume too much.

You are the consumate know-it-all. Superiority/inferiority complex incarnate.

We here can help you with that should you care to listen.

Does someone need a hug?

Let us march forward--perhaps we both have something to learn from one another? Or is your pride too large for you to admit that?

But I do not wish to take up more valuable space with this on this thread. Should you feel the need to continue to do these silly sniping battles, please perhaps create a thread titled something along the lines of "Sniping With Mathos" and I'll come to visit you there time to time. Or not.

Good day sir. A pleasure to meet you.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 02:38 pm
A truce is granted. I have nothing to prove. I will buy you a pint 'dear boy' must be English beer though.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 02:46 pm
A truce it is.

We're in the same Pub. Its those boys in the pubs down the street we need to save our energy for.

English beer is fine by me. When that runs out, I hope you'll consider being open-minded enough to accept an offer of our best California wine. It rivals and indeed surpasses the French these days, you know.

Cheers, sir!
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 02:59 pm
Indeed I would, I have sampled your wine and it is rather good. I cannot admit to having purchased the same, perhaps my friend you would give considerations of your advice to suitable tastes for a varied selection of foods I take. Your advice is sought with respect and I am sincerely serious. I thank you in advance.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:20 pm
Mathos,

Sure. I'm caught up in work again now, but I will not forget to send this information along.

For now I'll say its hard to go wrong with most self-respecting California Chardonnays for those who like white, or a middling to upper range California Pinot for those who tend toward the darker.

One could write books on the subject, I will send you more specifics along later...time is short at the moment.

More to come....good day to you, M.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:25 pm
Thank you EM, no rush, a good wine should never be rushed, take your time, simple well recognised additions to red meat and fish will be suffice.
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:39 pm
Well, thank goodness, for now.

Geez, it was starting to sound the re-reading of some obscure unfinished work of Shakespeare or one of his imitators, of 2 men, squabbling in the pub. :wink:

Its really not quite fair though, the Englishman would (hopefully) be so steeped in that tradition.

Perhaps next they should move to a more American-Kerouacian spar or some such. Or even Zimmermanese

Never mind. Back to the question:

Do you think a woman should go ahead and marry a Hot Men? Ladies, Gents, what do you think?
0 Replies

tcis

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:48 pm
Lola wrote:
I've always enjoyed the revolutionary spirit and civil disobedience.......but I don't like red wine. I think I'll have white.

Here, hope you don't mind drinking out of the bottle.

Couple guys came in here and broke all the glasses.

Aww well, now it feels more like a true pub in here!

Did you ever enjoy watching a barfight?

Would a smart woman ever date a man, even a hot man who engages in pub fights now and then?
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 31 May, 2005 03:54 pm
tcis wrote:
Lola wrote:

Here, hope you don't mind drinking out of the bottle.

Couple guys came in here and broke all the glasses.

Aww well, now it feels more like a true pub in here!

Did you ever enjoy watching a barfight?

Would a smart woman ever date a man, even a hot man who engages in pub fights now and then?

A fight ?

We were merely jousting as to who should pay for the next round!
0 Replies