Why is he being horrible to me

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 10:17 pm
why is my ex being horrible to me? He used to say he was in love with me, it seems like he never did love me. He told me to die and stuff when I only wanted to know if he’s found anyone else.

Jewels Vern

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 10:57 pm
@Greentree222,
A broken relationship stays broken forever. Some men understand that, so they provoke a fight just to make it crystal clear that the relationship can never be revived. People who don't realize that live in pain, trying to restart the relationship.
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 29 Jun, 2019 03:43 am
@Greentree222,
I know you may not want to hear this. But the reason he does these things is simple. He's an asshole.

Block his sorry ass and seriously consider counseling to get some tools to shore up your self-esteem and see him for what he truly is.
PUNKEY

Sat 29 Jun, 2019 04:08 am
He’s trying to push you away and thinks saying horrible things to you will make you leave him alone.

Give him his wish.
0 Replies

chai2

Sat 29 Jun, 2019 08:33 am
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I know you may not want to hear this. But the reason he does these things is simple. He's an asshole.

Block his sorry ass and seriously consider counseling to get some tools to shore up your self-esteem and see him for what he truly is.

I kinda have to wonder here who is being the asshole.

Who keeps contacting someone to "see if they found someone else yet"? Who knows how obssessively she's been contacting him, and he's just had enough?

Especially since based on this persons other thread, this breakup has been recent.

Yeah, she needs tools. On how to move on.
jespah

Sat 29 Jun, 2019 03:32 pm
@chai2,
Oh shoot, I didn't check the earlier topics. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yeah, constantly taking someone's temperature to see if they've gotten over you? Good lord, the OP would annoy the hell outta me, too. But I also wouldn't tell her to go off and die.

Counseling either way.
0 Replies