men lasting longer in bed

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 10:35 pm
is this possible!!??

to all the men out there (or even women): what are your tricks?

i heard that not thinking about it helps but doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose?

(btw: sorry if there is another thread out there like this but i'm in a bit of a hurry atm)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,832 • Replies: 25
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 10:36 pm
Having sex with really ugly women seems to help. Maybe that's just me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 10:39 pm
I can only suggest that you get that cd player fixed, so that you will at least have a more reliable form of continuing entertainment.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 10:50 pm
Go to sleep early. Get up as late as you possibly can.
Practice every day, even with catnaps if you have to.
0 Replies

missgreeneyes

Reply Sun 22 May, 2005 11:16 pm
anything that will desensitize the head of your member will work examples are ... benzocaine which is a numbing agent in say anal lube or they sell OTC Mandelay at ur Pharmacy which is made to desensitize hence the name of it or if you dont want to try that oral gel works well too oh yea and the cheapest method ICE have her suck on some small ice cubes and give you a blowjob with the ice in her mouth you get a bonus sensation too !!

GOOD LUCK !
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 12:25 am
missgreeneyes wrote:
anything that will desensitize the head of your member will work examples are ... benzocaine which is a numbing agent in say anal lube or they sell OTC Mandelay at ur Pharmacy which is made to desensitize hence the name of it or if you dont want to try that oral gel works well too oh yea and the cheapest method ICE have her suck on some small ice cubes and give you a blowjob with the ice in her mouth you get a bonus sensation too !!

GOOD LUCK !
that's crazy stuff. If i can't feel my member i would get hella scurd.

I just stop to change positions and i'm ready to go for another 5 min. Stop and change positions again.

In the past (long ago- I don't smoke anymore)--Im not sure if it was the alcohol or the sticky icky or the combination of the two, but they really make you last longer. I would be working my ass off to make myself cum and it still took forever.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 02:16 am
Not being a bloke i dont know if this'll help but in the film Something about Mary' the guy has a '5 knuckle shuffle'(if you get what I mean) before a date so its not the only thing on his mind when he is out with the lady.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 09:20 am
the "unloading the gun" does nothing for how long you last. Besides, my gun gets reloaded after 5-10 minutes. Sex is going to be on my mind no mattter what.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 09:25 am
Are you busy tonight?
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 09:27 am
material girl wrote:
Are you busy tonight?
you're place or mine..LOL
0 Replies

ebrown p

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 09:28 am
To last longer in bed I just hit the snooze button.

Isn't that what it is for?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 09:31 am
Tenoch-We'll meet in the middle butI think that means we'll be in the middle of the sea!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 09:34 am
A lot of it is in you head (the one on your shoulders). And stopping to switch position is a good one too.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 09:39 am
it's always funny when a girl asks a guy what he's thinking about during sex. If he wants to last more than five minutes he's probably not thinking about your naked body. We've all seen it in countless movies where they guy is thinking about baseball or something. To me it's really funny because it true.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 11:40 am
When the body runs out of action, usualy the mind's high kicks in, that's when two people are all cuddly.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 12:01 pm
I found first almost cumming just get to the point where it starts to become delicious and stop wait 5 or 10...then start again.This time you'll really last till ejaculation.And your partner has to help as well.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:22 pm
Try a cock ring - you can easily purchase one on-line.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 01:54 am
Can you believe this, there was an article in a UK paperyesterday with a list of times of how long men from different parts of the world last when in bed.
Men from the UK were top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They lasted 7 and a half minutes!!!!
Then i think it was USA, Spain, Turkey, the last on the list lasted about 3 minutes.
0 Replies

Hypnotic

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 03:45 pm
best thing to do is stop right before you come. you can continue to kiss etc but don't move a muscle down there. sometimes you even have to pull out to stop yourself from coming, but wait it out. after a few seconds you should be able to continue for several minutes and if she's not ready yet, then you have to stop and wait again. Sex can last for as long as you like this way! And you can both come at the same time which is the only way to have sex!
0 Replies

Proteinn

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 07:18 am
It's all about the PC muscle. Learn how to control it and you'll soon be deciding when and where to cum.
0 Replies