Where is Dick Cheney?

squinney

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 01:13 pm
Dick must be somewhere around DC. They evacuated him last week for the Cessna incident. Whisked him off, according to reports. I suppose they also brought him back.

Maybe?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 02:33 pm
squinney wrote:
Dick must be somewhere around DC. They evacuated him last week for the Cessna incident. Whisked him off, according to reports. I suppose they also brought him back.

Maybe?

maybe he's off hunting with scalia again ? and discussing how to surreptitiously scatter banana peels all over the stairs at renquist's house.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 02:43 pm
I simply cannot believe how dense you all are . . . don't you know that the answer to every question in life is to be found at this site ? ! ? ! ?

Where is Dick Cheney, indeed ! ! !
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 08:11 pm
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/thenewswire/archive/2005/06/cheney-checks-into-vail-h.html

Cheney Checks Into Vail Hospital...
0 Replies

dora17

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 09:33 pm
I just assumed he was here with me!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2005 11:47 pm
emmm. I am no fan, but I'll wish him health.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 04:18 am
Why don't we see more of Dick Cheney?

Because people pocketing large amounts of cash usually don't like to be seen doing it.

Or do you think money from the huge contracts going to Halliburton as a result of the decision to invade Iraq-a decision Cheney played a key role in-is not finding it's way back to Cheney or his family in some way?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 06:35 am
Nah! That would be wrong!
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 12:55 pm
i wouldn't wish heart problems on anyone. it sucks, big time. that's what the human part of my intellect says.

there's also another reason for us to wish grampa dick good health...

vice president, karl rove.

eeeeeyooooooooo !!!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 01:02 pm
Woo-hoo!
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2005 01:22 pm
Lash wrote:
Woo-hoo!

Laughing glad i could brighten your day, lash.

frankly, young lady, i am surprised that your reaction isn't more like, "what about condi ???" Shocked

because i'm feeling mellow today, could you please tell me why you think rove as v.p. would be such great wonderfulness ?
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 04:19 am
Where is Dick Cheney? I thought he was underneath the White House creating a new race of Orcs.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 04:45 am
Green Witch wrote:
Where is Dick Cheney? I thought he was underneath the White House creating a new race of Orcs.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/images/0906-04.jpg

Ash nazg durbatulûk,
ash nazg gimbatul.
Ash nazg thrataulûk,
agh burzim-ishi krimpatul !!

Laughing
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 04:18 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Lash wrote:
Woo-hoo!

frankly, young lady, i am surprised that your reaction isn't more like, "what about condi ???" Shocked

because i'm feeling mellow today, could you please tell me why you think rove as v.p. would be such great wonderfulness ?

I think he's brilliant. He knows how to respond to Oops Eruptions. He's down with basic Republican tenets.

But, my woo-hoo may be premature. A great behind the scenes guy can't always translate that into the spotlight.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Mon 27 Jun, 2005 04:33 pm
Lash wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Lash wrote:
Woo-hoo!

I think he's brilliant. He knows how to respond to Oops Eruptions. He's down with basic Republican tenets.

But, my woo-hoo may be premature. A great behind the scenes guy can't always translate that into the spotlight.

hmmm... i'm trying to think of a way to agree with you (partially) and acknowledge rove's political skill without actually complimenting him. Confused

well... good producers rarely make good lead vocalists.

sorry, lash. that's as close as i can get. i just really can't stand the guy ! Laughing

mostly because he's so relentlessly vicious, even with republicans that don't toe the line. and that's a side of american politics that's gotten way out of control over the last few years. i'd like to see us in a more cordial landscape.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2005 06:22 pm
Cheney Plans to Work From Home

Strictly from a health perspective, can't he retire?
0 Replies

astromouse

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 10:42 am
Where is Dick Cheney?

Well last I´ve seen of him , he was in LA getting a warm
"go f*ck your self Mr. Cheney" from an unseen heckler.

And I´ve seen the video on "The Daily Show" don´t ask me for a source cause I was expecting to see that reported elsewhere in the news later on but alas it was not to be, didn´t surprise me though.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 01:52 pm
astromouse wrote:
Where is Dick Cheney?

Well last I´ve seen of him , he was in LA getting a warm
"go f*ck your self Mr. Cheney" from an unseen heckler.

And I´ve seen the video on "The Daily Show" don´t ask me for a source cause I was expecting to see that reported elsewhere in the news later on but alas it was not to be, didn´t surprise me though.

it ran once or twice on msnbc and then got pulled.

didn't fit in line with the admin's philosophy of "don't do as i do, do as i say", i guess.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 03:48 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Cheney Plans to Work From Home

Strictly from a health perspective, can't he retire?

The presidency needs a functioning brain?

Clearly the heart aspect was always a no go.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 06:47 pm
If he was related to me, or I cared about him on a personal level, I can't imagine allowing him to continue working.

That's not everyday surgery.
0 Replies