Pregnancy scare

torm22

Reply Thu 20 Jun, 2019 05:35 pm
Ok so may 22 I had sex my idiot self was not careful but he ended up pulling out. the next day may 23 i got my period and i had a pack of birth control pills and i was like let me just start on birth control again to be safe. about 6 days later the hormones were making me nauseous so i stopped. come the 31 i got another period no spotting it was a full period lasted about 3-4 days. ok fast forward to june 13 things happened and i ended up taking take action pill which is like plan b. Im alway regular so my supposed period was supposed to be either the 19 of june or the 2o of june right now im supposedly "late" i took a test in the morning and it was negative. And right now im just freaking out. Any suggestions? or advice would be really appreciated

izzythepush

Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2019 09:47 am
@torm22,
Your test was negative so you should be Ok, but try again in a few days to be sure.

If the pill isn't working for you, talk to your doctor. You should talk to them anyway, there are no doctors on A2K so the answers you get, including mine, are not expert.

Use contraception, if you don't trust the pill or have missed taking it use a condom.
torm22

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 04:33 pm
@izzythepush,
I went to the doc on saturday took a test there it was negative too she said Im probably late cause the second period i had restarted my cycle and i should be getting my period around the end of the month. i was glad i went made me feel better but im still kind of panicky about it.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 12:21 am
@torm22,
That's the difference between your intellectual side and your emotional side. If the doctor says everything is Ok then it is, but part of you still frets until you get your next period.

Can't do anything about that I'm afraid.
0 Replies

RMorris326

Reply Wed 6 Oct, 2021 08:26 pm
@torm22,
What you can do about being afraid of pregnancy is to talk to your spouse about it and plan together what you both want at this time in your life. It helps to be on the same page with each other to avoid suprises. If your relationship is not committed then ... you can say things such as "I think I could be expecting..." If your spouse high tails it out, then you will have the comfort of knowing where you stand before you actually do become expectant. If he encourages you and steps up to the expected responsibility - then you got a real man... If he pressures you to abort... then I'm so sad for you. Know that there are many couples wanting to adopt a baby and they may even help you with your birth expenses....
0 Replies