International ID Card

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 08:23 pm
Subject: NATIONAL ID IS NOW LAW!-From AWARE!From: "awarelaw" <[email protected]>Date: Mon, May 16, 2005 11:06 amTo: [email protected]: NormalOptions:

The End of America: May 10, 2005As found on: http://jpfo.org/alert20050511.htm Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership, Inc. May 11, 2005
On Tuesday, May 10, 2005, America became a true police state.

Your U.S. senators voted -- unanimously, with no discussion, and without even reading the bill --

to create a national ID card. The Real ID Act blackmails state governments into turning their drivers licenses into a draconian tool of the federal homeland security apparatus. If states refuse, their citizens lose such "privileges" as being allowed to board an airplane, enter a federal building, or apply for social security. President Bush is expected to sign the bill eagerly on Thursday. In three years -- by May 2008

-- this Stalin-style internal passport will be an American reality. But your government will have more control over you than Stalin ever dreamed in his most violent, vicious, anti-freedom dreams. But that's only the beginning. The creator of the Real ID Act, Rep. James Sensenbrenner, smiles and tells us that his Real ID Act is all about "solving illegal immigration" or "preventing terrorists from entering the country." This is one of the biggest of the thousands of "Big Lies" we've heard from the tyrants in Washington. The Real ID Act is about tracking and controlling Americans. You. Me. Our children. Everybody. In May 2008, barring a miracle, America as we once knew it will be in ruins. It will be gone. And the rights of gun owners will be among the first scheduled for destruction.

GUN OWNERS: PREPARE TO RESIST

Here's your future:

You walk into a gun store, fill out your 4473, and show
your government ID just as you now do. But instead of looking at your license and taking down some information, the clerk runs the license (which is likely to contain a radio-frequency ID chip) through a scanner. Your purchase is instantly recorded in your state drivers license registry.

The federal government isn't currently allowed to keep a gun registry.

But no problem;

the Real ID act gives them an open door into your state records. Complete information on every firearm you buy will be instantly available to every police officer (and possibly every government employee, store clerk, or computer hacker) you ever encounter. You'll be an instant criminal suspect every time you deal with someone who has access to the database. Just as travelers are encouraged to get background checks and give fingerprints to avoid some of the worst excesses of TSA screening, gun owners will be encouraged to get background checks and give whatever biometric ID the Department of Homeland Security requires. This will be sold as a "benefit," ensuring you'll never again experience an "instant-check" delay. In fact, Congress, the ATF, or the FBI might even "mandate" 5-day or 15-day delays for anyone not enrolled in the "Trusted Firearms Buyer" program. The private purchase "loophole" will be closed, so that all gun buyers must make trackable purchases.

(The ultimate goal is for every purchase of every kind to be trackable.) Buying ammo? The store scans your national ID card and -- bingo! -- your purchase is registered in the state database. The federal government or state governments can now also _effectively_ legislate limits on the amount or kind of ammunition you're "allowed" to purchase. Try to buy more and the database instantly rejects you. The federal government or state governments can now also _effectively_ legislate limits on the number of guns you may own. Try to buy more, and the database rejects you. Eventually -- after the federal government "discovers" the obvious, that national ID won't stop either illegal immigration or terrorism -- the old attack on "evil guns" will resume.

When they want your .50 BMG they'll know just where to find it (because the Real ID act says your home address _must_ be revealed). When they want your evil "scoped sniper rifle" (you know, the one you hunt deer with), they'll know just how to get it. Ditto with you "Saturday Night Special" or your "assault weapon." If you don't surrender your guns, well,

then the Department of Homeland Security will cut off your driving "privilege," as well as your right to escape the growing police state via plane. You'll be a prisoner in your own home, in your own country. Or you'll be forced to function as an outlaw, operating and living a precarious existence beneath the government radar.

PARANOID? OR PAYING ATTENTION?

You say these projections are ridiculous? That we're paranoid? Well, frankly, if the Real ID Act doesn't make you paranoid, you're not paying enough attention. We ask you to consider the long-term impact of a few other acts of government.

In the 1930s, Congress promised us that our social security numbers would never, absolutely never, be used for identification. Now, they're the key to everything about us -- and without a social security number you won't get a drivers license and you won't even be "allowed" to drive after May 2008. In 1913, Congress and the media swore to us that the brand- new income tax would only affect the rich. Well, how rich do you feel after paying 40 percent of your income (or more!) in taxes?

This is the way government works. They've even got a term for it: mission creep. And there is no creepier mission than the mission the federal government has currently set itself: to track everyone, everywhere, and to control what we do.

Be forewarned. Be aware.

REAL ID: IT'S THE LAW AND IT'S CRIMINAL

George Orwell was the first to describe totalitarianism as a

"boot stomping on the human face forever."

But in Orwell's day Americans would have had a hard time believing that the law -- the good old, all-American legislature -- all those smiling senators and "representatives" would be the ones to plant their iron heels in our faces.

Back in those innocent days, we imagined tyranny would come from outside.

Well, tyranny is here. And it's a gift from the very people we so trustingly put into office.

Tyranny is THE LAW.

Is this a way to run a country? Tacking something as onerous as national ID onto a must-pass bill and making it law without any debate? What does this say about people the gun owners consider their friends? In the House, where the bill containing the Real ID Act passed 368-58, only three Republicans voted against it. In the Senate, not one person cared enough about freedom to vote against it -- or even to demand that senators discuss it.

(The Real ID Act originally passed the House in February as a stand alone bill (H.R. 418) by a vote of 261-to-161. House leaders, realizing national ID would have been in trouble in the Senate, then added it to a must-pass military appropriations bill in a cynical ploy to make it almost impossible to fight

national ID.) Turning America into a full-fledged police state was just business as usual to your representatives.
And, just as Adolf Hitler scrupulously followed German law while committing his horrors, so your "representatives" and the bureaucrats you face at the national-ID drivers license bureau will also be following the law -- the Real ID law that allows them to enslave you.

WHAT NEXT? We have two choices now:

Resist or submit.

More than 600 organizations, from the American Civil Liberties Union to the National Governors Association, opposed the bill. Even the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (which loves national ID and was largely responsible for an earlier attempt at such legislation nine years ago) criticized it. We can expect lawsuits against national ID, including at least one suit led by state governments. However, nearly all the opposition from state governments focuses on one area:

They're upset because the federal government didn't offer them extra money to enslave us. If Congress bribes them with enough millions and billions, they'll gladly sell our freedom.

Ultimately, real resistance is up to us, as individuals.

There are certain courses of action JPFO cannot recommend.

But every freedom lover should be pleased if all the people who had a hand in creating Real ID act lost their jobs -- soon.

And those individuals who truly value their (and their children's) futures should seriously consider making national ID their line in the sand. We have already heard from many people saying they will drive without a license rather than submit to a license that has become a Stalinist control document. We just hope their resolve stays equally strong when they face a world in which it's impossible to buy, sell, retire, travel -- or buy a gun -- without national ID.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING--WARNING--WARNING--WARNING--WARNING--WARNING--

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA---NO-LONGER--EXISTS--

THE U.S.A. IS NOW REGION #10-Or-REGION-#9-OR-REGION-#8-OF-THE

UNITED NATIONS OF THE NEW-WORLD-ORDER--

Will you get this ID Card? They'd have to shoot me first.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,197 • Replies: 49
No top replies

CodeBorg

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 08:51 pm
"They'd have to shoot me first."

Sure, okay. An RFID chip can implanted in the arm by shooting it directly under the skin when registering for the draft/voting/drinking license.

http://forums.armageddononline.org/archive/index.php/t-3339.html
Quote:
a BBC reporter chipped himself, like a dog, while in a Barcelona bar. The purpose of having an RFID tag injected under his skin? Well, access to the VIP room and an easy way of paying for drinks of course. Makes total sense. A real "opportunity" as the emergent glob puts it.

Looks like things are going to end up just like Sun Microsystems' CEO Scott McNealy predicted.

"They're going to slap that baby's bottom, then slip an ID chip in their neck or between their shoulders so you can keep track of your kid," McNealy once said. ®

That was easy. Next problem?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 08:54 pm
Orwell shifts in his grave..
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 09:14 pm
Well, I don't want to shot with a chip gun. I mean they'll have a good fight with me, before I get on of those.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:01 am
Oh boy! More extremist Paranoia! What a hoot!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:15 am
(If this isn't published and retold:) I agree, McG.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:23 am
McGentrix wrote:

More passive inaction and submission!!! Yahoo!!! Equally hooterific.
0 Replies

Fedral

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:30 am
I am going to get RICH!

I am going to start selling tin foil hats (Guaranteed to stop the Government Mind Control Lasers from beaming things into your head.) and anti tracking chip jammers (They only LOOK like transistor radios, but they work... REALLY)

At least I will have a pre established cusomer base in these moonbats.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:34 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Not something I would brag about, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:35 am
Fedral wrote:
I am going to get RICH!

I am going to start selling tin foil hats (Guaranteed to stop the Government Mind Control Lasers from beaming things into your head.) and anti tracking chip jammers (They only LOOK like transistor radios, but they work... REALLY)

At least I will have a pre established cusomer base in these moonbats.

you can keep your costs down by hiring illegal immigrants to make 'em. Fla is full of them. Give the first one to Jeb.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:36 am
McGentrix wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

If you wouldn't brag about it, why do you practice it?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:48 am
Someone still needs to conveince me just exactly HOW another silly little "ID CARD" on top of ALL THE OTHER cards in my posession, will make the Nation safer.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:52 am
Um, sorry, we can't.

Cause it doesn't.

Might be a good question for your Representatives, though.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 07:56 am
McGentrix wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

You seem to be under the impression that I am against the national ID.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 08:01 am
No I'm under the impression that your boys say they want it, that it's a good thing, and so it is as far as your concerned and all you need to know on any subject is that your government says it's okay so it must be and anyone who disagrees is a Paranoid conspiracy nut and an idiot.

C'mon bud, you're a smart guy, don't make me explain everything.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 08:01 am
McGentrix wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

You seem to be under the impression that I am against the national ID.

No. We're quite aware that you are eager to divest yourself of all of your pesky civil liberties in return for feeling incrementally safer.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 08:17 am
No I'm under the impression that your boys say they want it, that it's a good thing, and so it is as far as your concerned and all you need to know on any subject is that your government says it's okay so it must be and anyone who disagrees is a Paranoid conspiracy nut and an idiot.

C'mon bud, you're a smart guy, don't make me explain everything.

Did you read the post leading this thread? There are only a few people that I believe are paranoid nuts and idiots.

Drewdad: You'll have to do better than that. A national ID in no way will make me, or anyone else divest themselves of civil liberties. You are letting the liberal hype get to you.

What it will do is force people to be accounted for. Illegal aliens will have a tougher time being illegal. Identoty theft will become much more difficult. Purchasing booze by underage kids will decrease.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 08:29 am
When New Mexico can't get a bill passed requiring photo ID (or any ID) to register to vote or to vote at the polls, it's pretty hard to believe there is unanimous support for a national ID. The birth certificate and social security card is about as close to that as we have or are likely to have in the immediate future.

I would have no problem if both of those documents along with a photo ID was required for certain security reasons, however. IThose who have nothing to hide should not mind proving who they are when there is an imperative to know.

A single national ID card would be too easy to forge. And I would oppose the ID chip installed anywhere on my body as I might choose to be anonymous when there was no imperative for me to reveal my identity.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 08:32 am
Well, I've seen a New Mexico driver license: there's more info on it that would be allowed here on our ID-cards.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 08:41 am
NM drivers licenses are pretty standard I think. They include photo, name, address, age, height, weight, hair and eye color, authorization for organ donation, and any restrictions necessary to drive (eye glasses, etc.) They used to also include the social security number but that has been dropped.
What of these would Germany omit?
0 Replies