Are there any clubs or crews or any kind of cliques on this site?

izzythepush

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 02:46 pm
@coluber2001,
coluber2001 wrote:

I myself am getting tired of atheists versus fundamentalists and Trump lovers vs. Trump haters. There's got to be more things to talk about than that.

Try ******* Brexit, that's something you can really get sick of.
roger

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 03:09 pm
@chai2,
Yeah. I try to take each thread and post on its own merit.

It's not always easy.
coluber2001

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 03:46 pm
@izzythepush,
I bet you get sick of that ****.

Of course we've got the orange-faced torso in the White House. I can't even say his name anymore. It's like Voldemort.
Ragman

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 03:52 pm
@chai2,
I hear what you are saying and duly noted.
In 7.5 years (late 2011) young people can and do change. I’ll silence my criticism and watch from a distance. I thought it had been far more recent since he’d been last visited A2K.

As to an individual’s memory loss or forgetfulness, I certainly have to retrained periodically . Just ask my significant other about how frequent my car seems to head in the wrong directions. Of course, I’m 68 years but my name is Dale.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 06:32 pm
@coluber2001,
The women on The View can't stand to mention his name either.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 07:30 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Yeah. I try to take each thread and post on its own merit.

It's not always easy.

Yeah.
I'll readily admit I'm not an easy person.

I think part of it is that I'm "the emperors naked" type of gal.

Unfortunately, there's the type of person that when it's pointed out to them, want to change the subject to what kind of dogs the other townspeople own.
chai2

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 07:32 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

I hear what you are saying and duly noted.
In 7.5 years (late 2011) young people can and do change. I’ll silence my criticism and watch from a distance. I thought it had been far more recent since he’d been last visited A2K.

As to an individual’s memory loss or forgetfulness, I certainly have to retrained periodically . Just ask my significant other about how frequent my car seems to head in the wrong directions. Of course, I’m 68 years but my name is Dale.

Thanks for your response, and that we could communicate well.

It's appreciated!
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 07:36 pm
@chai2,
Gee, chai. I wasn't talking about you.
chai2

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 07:57 pm
@roger,
Well you should be!!!
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 14 Jun, 2019 11:46 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Hi. I know on some community sites they have clubs or crews or some other kind of cliques. They have areas on these sites where these groups can discuss things and interact with each other.

Does Able2know have any clubs, or crews any kind of cliques on it?

Is that what the "Groups" section of this site is for? If so, how do I start my own "Group"?

That's an in interesting question.
I accidentally came across Able2Know back in June 2014 while specifically looking for a Funk music forum or community.
I was googling or using some type of search engine to seek out a Funk music forum.
From my search, a funk music thread came up.
That appeared to be what I was looking for.
So, I signed up to the site and posted my first post on the Funk music thread I found.
Soon after, I discovered that this site contained all types of subjects, topics, and threads.
I quickly found out that there were also political topics and threads on this site.
That was a pleasant surprise to me, because politics just happens to be another interest of mine.
Since that very first post of mine on the Funk Music thread and many different topics and threads since, I've been an active poster on A2K.

https://able2know.org/topic/27104-5#post-5681393

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 15 Jun, 2019 12:13 pm
@chai2,
I'm much older than you think.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2019 01:50 am
It's a shame there aren't more Groups on this site.

Does anyone here know how to set up any?

They ought to have ones for the subjects I listed - a Math one, or a Science one, or an Art one, or a Writing one, a Comics one, an Animation one, one for Christianity, and so on.

I have a bunch of questions I'd like to ask pertaining to various subjects, and/or fields of interest. Having Groups to correspond to them I think would make things a heck of a lot easier.

I think threads would get a lot more attention if there were more Groups available for them to be put in.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 22 Jun, 2019 02:52 am
I sure wish there was a Video Games-related Group right now. I have a bunch of video game-related questions I'd like to post, in threads.
0 Replies