Cross-dressing male looking for love with a married woman

CodeBorg

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 03:46 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Maybe she's into watching two grown men kicking seven bells out of each other. Give her a ring and invite her along for a stroll round the Bronx.

The two of you and this . . .

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/45/222px-Salemparkingmeter.jpg

Can only lead to these . . .

http://www.rampantscotland.com/graphics/trafficwardens2646a.jpg

http://www.fakecrap.com/images/jokes/handicapped_ticket.jpg
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 03:48 pm
I do believe this thread is now in danger of becoming silly.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 03:54 pm
I cross dress for a reason and being able to cross the street when I wave my gloved hand tither.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 04:04 pm
Cross dressing cows (bulls?) are sexy as all get-out.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 04:06 pm
Beef is always best when it's well hung.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 04:07 pm
I am not in the Moooooooooood for any funny remarks,what ya smokin there bigboy?
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 04:08 pm
Well.................. Dame Edna is a cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for Christ sake. She admitted it on national telly !!!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 04:44 pm
Having a slow day at the office, Kicky? Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 06:08 pm
Yes! Finally! My god, I haven't had a day without some as$hole bothering me every five minutes in such a long time!
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 08:40 pm
Oh.

I thought you'd lost another bet with Slappy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:04 am
Nope, just talkin' bout my life as a violent, cross-dressing, hump-lovin' man...so what do YOU think I should do in this situation, Eva?

Should I ask the married woman out?
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:06 am
Oh yeah you must have loved doing the time warp thing in Rocky Horror.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:07 am
kickycan wrote:
Nope, just talkin' bout my life as a violent, cross-dressing, hump-lovin' man...so what do YOU think I should do in this situation, Eva?

I think you should take her out and then go back to her place and smack her old man around some more, then duct tape him to a chair and make him watch you guys do the ugly.

That'll get her hot.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:11 am
blueveinedthrobber wrote:
I think you should take her out and then go back to her place and smack her old man around some more, then duct tape him to a chair and make him watch you guys do the ugly.

That'll get her hot.

And make sure you do things to her that she would never let him do to her. That will get him real pissed off and her even hotter.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:13 am
On the other hand it may be part of this Freaky Deaky couples master plan. Either way, good times for you Kick m'man.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:16 am
Great ideas, guys. If only I could logistically figure out a way to actually beat the piss out of this guy while I'm banging his wife. That seems like a real stretch though.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:24 am
kickycan wrote:
Great ideas, guys. If only I could logistically figure out a way to actually beat the piss out of this guy while I'm banging his wife. That seems like a real stretch though.

Stick her ass in his face while you're banging her. she'll be smothering him and your nuts will be beating him on the chin, and between the two of you he'll be a smothered, creamy, humiliated mess. Yee Haw!!! Good times!!!!!
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 09:29 am
kickycan wrote:

You could mount a long pole on your back so that every thrust forward pokes him in the eye or something.

or... you could just take time outs to run across the room and smack him a few times and then get back to business.

or you could tie a rope around his neck then rig up a pulley system with the other end of the rope ending up in your hands. Then everyonce in awhile jst give the rope a good yank and choke the heck out of him... not exactly beating the piss out of him but it could be fun.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 11:10 am
kickycan wrote:

Hell yes!

But first, see if she's got anything cute in her closet that would fit you.

That way, when her husband comes to beat the crap out of you, he'll get a real shock, seeing you in his wife's clothes. That should give you the time you need to escape.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Fri 20 May, 2005 11:43 am
BOOM BANG de DANGY
0 Replies