Did God Create Him/Herself?

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:13 pm
puglia wrote:
Cobalt, i'm not from here, i'm just trapped here . . .

That is very interesting, indeed. Cobalt has not posted at this forum since February 25. This "new" member shows a join date of March 17. And yet, in this slip of the fingers on the keyboard, Puglia addresses a known member, who has not posted in the entire time that Puglia has been a member.

Say, Puglia, were you banned, perchance? Have you gotten a new computer, or are posting from a different one than the one you used before you were banned? You know, different IP address, new e-mail account, and Bingo ! ! ! you're back in.

How very, very interesting that little slip is.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:18 pm
Do I hear Returned from the dead? Resurrection?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:29 pm
Let's go with Returned to Life . . . first chapter of A Tale of Two Cities . . .
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:33 pm
Setanta wrote:
Let's go with Returned to Life . . . first chapter of A Tale of Two Cities . . .

Sounds good.

Just please don't tell me you're not going to pull a Puglia and tell us to go read that?

I guess I'll have to google a Cliff's notes version of that now.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:43 pm
Interesting, Set. Ever since your post on it, Puglia actually is gone now.
Question
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:46 pm
Hoist on his or her own petard . . .
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 12:03 am
Setanta,

I have no trouble picturing you in the role of Madame Defarge !
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 12:04 am
Knitting, knitting, knitting . . .

Not exactly ravelling up the worn sleeve of care, though, eh?

(I am, you know, male.)
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 12:09 am
Setanta wrote:

(I am, you know, male.)

I'm used to asking people for proof on this board, but in this case, I think I'll just have Faith.
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 12:15 am
Male or not, you are certainly in possession of some razor sharp "devices" that help to ensure a certain level of egalitarianism on A2K Smile
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 12:19 am
I believe i'll take that as complimentary . . . in any event, it is almost 2:30 am where i am, so i'm soon to bed . . .

Gentlemen . . .
0 Replies

Eorl

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 12:20 am
As it was intended.

Good evening sir.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 12:21 am
same here...g'nite
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 07:18 pm
Please see "which religion is th...." for my responses.

Thank You
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 07:23 pm
Sentanta: I found your quote from your own archives of posts, you have over 4,000 posts, and I didn't read them all, I asked YAH to point me in the right direction and he laid that old post in my lap.

I'm sorry it hurt you, I was wrong to do that. But I wanted to see what your tendancies were.

Sorry,

ps go to the icon of the person you want to look at and it will show you every post (it does cut off the bottoms but oh well.)

Again SORRY.

please forgive.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 07:35 pm
puglia wrote:
Sentanta: I found your quote from your own archives of posts, you have over 4,000 posts, and I didn't read them all, I asked YAH to point me in the right direction and he laid that old post in my lap.

I'm sorry it hurt you, I was wrong to do that. But I wanted to see what your tendancies were.

Set,

He's checking out your tendencies now, old chap.

This sounds eerily like the cult techniques we were discussing just 3 DAYS ago before he RETURNED TO LIFE!

What do you do when a suspect cultist starts stalking you and checking out your tendencies, sir? Twisted Evil

<EM stands back....>
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 08:08 pm
puglia wrote:

Sorry,

ps go to the icon of the person you want to look at and it will show you every post (it does cut off the bottoms but oh well.)

Again SORRY.

please forgive.

Indeed, i haven't the least doubt that you are sorry. I do not, however, have the least notion of to what you refer. Your apology is needless, at any event, because i can assure you that you do not have it in your power to hurt me. And, if you start posting shite links again, i'll launch an assault on you again. The situation is simple, i consider you a crackpot who makes claims which you do not support, and when asked for support, you instead post spam promotional links to websites which attempt to sell things to the credulous. If you do it again, i'll report your posts again. Simple.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 08:58 pm
Setanta wrote:
puglia wrote:

Sorry,

Again SORRY.

please forgive.

Indeed, i haven't the least doubt that you are sorry. [color=yellow]I do not, however, have the least notion of to what you refer. [/[/color]color]Your apology is needless, at any event, because i can assure you that you do not have it in your power to hurt me. And, if you start posting shite links again, i'll launch an assault on you again. The situation is simple, i consider you a crackpot who makes claims which you do not support, and when asked for support, you instead post spam promotional links to websites which attempt to sell things to the credulous. If you do it again, i'll report your posts again. Simple.

OK folks I tried, This is a plain example of what is wrong with the world toady. I used to be blind to myself and my actions, and it is really ugly when I see someone acting like this, I think " wow I used to be a real a-hole"

Anyway I have posted the proof which has not been addressed by the previous post my Guy,

I posted a sincere apology and responded to your threats (sentanta) by not returning it.

True good people do not act like you are sentanta. I will not however allow you to suck me into hate.

Our nation is at war right now and you are trying to make war with a fellow american I think that is wrong.

Anyway I will not post any links so you wont have anything to complain about except your disagreement with my findings.

Thanks sentanta, But no thanks.

PUG
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 09:31 pm
You have posted no proofs . . . rambling inchoherence does not constitute proof. Telling someone else that they need to read the same delusional literature you fawn over does not constitute proof. Your ellipitcal reference to me as an asshole just barely squeezes under the TOS. Don't call me Guy, it's not my name. And when you do address me by name, have the courtesy to spell it correctly.

In the end, civility will be about all you have to fall back on, as you have no argument.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Fri 27 May, 2005 09:52 pm
My dog is stronger than your dog.
0 Replies