Did God Create Him/Herself?

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 07:02 pm
A mockery of the objective to ascend. Why do you do these things?

Luke 17:18 Was no one found to return and give praise to YAH except this foreigner? Then Yeshua said to him " Rise and go; your faith has made you well."

Luke 17:20 Once, Having been asked by the pharisees when the kingdom of YAH would come, Yeshua replied " The kingdom of YAH does not come from your careful observation, 21 nor will people say "here it is or there it is" because the kingdom of YAH is within you.

"The coming of the Son of man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. ...Just as it was in the days of Noah so shall it be in the days of the Son of man."

You made the mess boys, now MOCK it up.
0 Replies

Terry

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 07:12 pm
Puglia, you will not get a good grasp of science by reading the sort of pseudo-scientific books Tiller writes (the words paradigm, incomprehensible, and magic are dead giveaways):

Quote:
The advancement of science naturally goes through a MAGICAL phase where new discoveries are made that are incomprehensible using the existing paradigm and that spur the development of an entirely new one.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 07:33 pm
Terry, this joker links Tiller's home page in another thread in which he contends that a certain book on cave paintings in France is evidence of paintings of aircraft, the paintings being thousands of years old. Clicking on his link, however, takes you to Tiller's web site. The book he mentions in his text is legitimate, and the caverns are legitimate, but this joker is making claims he cannot substantiate. This is the second time i've clicked on one of his links which he purports proves his contentions, but have been taken to somebody's home page where the object is to sell books, recordings, cruises--targeted at a new age credulous audience.

I intend to investigate his contributions to this site to see if they constitute promotional spam, and if they do, i'll try to get them pulled. Believe no part of this guy's game.

EDIT: His last post is identical to one he posted in another thread within a minute of that one. He's got a plan, and he's got a scam.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 07:52 pm
What would that plan be ? Aside from the one I repeated many times.

You asked for several different proof sources from several different assertations, I provided both on the same post.

The cave paintings are real. Dr. Tiller has made a career out of this and you guys are not stepping back to see the big picture.

I guess I will have to take some time to reflect on your genius.

Forgive them father for they know not about the love I have asked them to show their brothers.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 07:53 pm
Sorry, I forgot to tell you. I could not remember which thread to post the proof. so I posted it on all of my topics.

Forgive me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 07:56 pm
You cited a book by Jean Cottes as your authority, but the book doesn't back you up. You're trying a bait and switch to get people to go to Tiller's website where Tiller's books are on sale.

I've reported you to the moderators, and if you keep putting in links like those, i'll find and report every post in which you have linked a website selling someone's books, cds, recordings, cruises . . . do you think everyone here is stupid? Do you think the image you are trying to create as a fuzzy-headed warm and christian person will cover your attempts to push a bogus product? That may work at sites with less critical standards, but it won't work here.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:03 pm
Terry wrote:
Puglia, you will not get a good grasp of science by reading the sort of pseudo-scientific books Tiller writes (the words paradigm, incomprehensible, and magic are dead giveaways):

Quote:
The advancement of science naturally goes through a MAGICAL phase where new discoveries are made that are incomprehensible using the existing paradigm and that spur the development of an entirely new one.

Terry, I know your posts, and from your perspective you are right. however, how did a career Professor after a life of research, end up using those words? He ascended. As I hope you shall to. No joke.
I ask you others who watch, listen and learn. look at the demeaner, that will help you see the man, and who he really is. I ask of you Setanta, what is your purpose here? Who do you represent?

LOVE
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:07 pm
puglia wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to tell you. I could not remember which thread to post the proof. so I posted it on all of my topics.

Forgive me.

This is pure BS, you've posted more than one entry to each of the threads. You're getting desparate that your posts are going to get pulled, so you're trying to get the links out there quickly for maximum effect before they do get pulled. You've even started to quote yourself so that the links appear on more than one page.

Nice try, spammer, but it ain't gonna fly.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:14 pm
Pug; If you quote the bible to prove things contrary to the bible, doesn't it make hair grow on the palms of your hands?
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:14 pm
Damn that dog is good!
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:33 pm
puglia wrote:

Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:45 pm Post: 1358257 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we go Brandon- Extra-Neo et. al.

Source you asked for :

Chauvet Cave: The art of earliest Times ISBN#0874807581
by Clottes, John University of Utah PressSpace ships, aliens, etc have been around for a long long time people.
you want a picture? close your eyes and see it. Or check out the book.

William Tiller PhD, Former chair, Materials science & Engineering Stanford University.

<URL>

My Brothers,
I also remember discussing a matter related to quantum physics with Brandon, who is a student of physics. Brandon, please look up this fellows books and his miles of papers....

You want me to go read someone's complete works now to verify your claim? I looked at the lengthy page your link points to and it mentions nothing about a photograph of something being in two places at once. This is not a proper citation. I have asked you to provide a citation for what you claimed. Either do so, or have the honesty to withdraw your claim. Don't tell me to go read someone's complete works. That is not a citation.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:40 pm
Brandon, i would appreciate it if you would edit your post to remove that link, or to disable it. I have been reporting each post in which Puglia has put these links. They lead to pages which want to sell you books, cds, recordings, etc. I know we're on low-end moderation at this time of night (EST), so it may take a while. But quoting him with that link only serves his spamming purpose.

Puglia's contribution to this site: http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/spam.gif
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:44 pm
I will provide the cite you are looking for, between work and family I have little time since I have got on this site.

But I do not expect you to read the whole book, It was missing from the library today so I could not provide the page # presently.

It will wait. give me some time. Thanks
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:44 pm
puglia wrote:
I will provide the cite you are looking for, between work and family I have little time since I have got on this site.

But I do not expect you to read the whole book, It was missing from the library today so I could not provide the page # presently.

It will wait. give me some time. Thanks

Okay.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:46 pm
Setanta, put up or shut down brother, you are gonna confuse yourself into ignorance.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:50 pm
Thank you Brandon. The book on the Chauvet cavern is legitimate, and i have linked the French government's website about the caverns in the reincarnation thread. Jean Cottes' book does not provide the evidence Puglia claims it does. I've also linked the book review of M. Cottes' book at the Archelogical Institute of America. M. Cottes is legitimate; his book is legitimate; neither Puglia nor Tiller are legitimate.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 08:57 pm
Setanta-I think its all that coca-cola you drink, ya gotta lay off the hard stuff pups. just joking .

Anyway as I promised Brandon I will provide the photo# ref# etc.

Hey have you ever heard about "1000+ year old toy airplanes?"

I'll find it too,... just for my Bubulla Setanta.

Hear YAH
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 09:02 pm
Puglia's contributions to this site to date:

http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/spam.gif
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 09:36 pm
I rest my case with you setanta. I was from New York and I remember how it felt to be in that "opposite of the garden" environment. And you have with others made a concerted effort to prevent those others who wish to view and observe, in order to ascend or at least improve their perspective. No longer is this a discussion relevant to its initial topic and you have succeded in creating a diversion, in order to restrain thier spiritual advancement, for whatever evil reason, have succeeded in proving to the rest of us that the suppressors do exist.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 09:49 pm
puglia wrote:
I rest my case with you setanta. I was from New York and I remember how it felt to be in that "opposite of the garden" environment. And you have with others made a concerted effort to prevent those others who wish to view and observe, in order to ascend or at least improve their perspective. No longer is this a discussion relevant to its initial topic and you have succeded in creating a diversion, in order to restrain thier spiritual advancement, for whatever evil reason, have succeeded in proving to the rest of us that the suppressors do exist.

Puglia,

Wrong. We are simply asking you to prove your case. Prove your case to us. You are making some fantastic claims. Fine. Prove it.

If a scientist walks in and says to a group of scientists "I found the cure to cancer!"

They'll say "Great." Then a few minutes later they'll expect factual logical reality based proof. Utterly impeccable proof.

If you walk into a room of 4 year olds and say "I found the cure to cancer!" They'll probably accept whatever you say.

You are treating us as if we are 4 year olds. Why do you get so bent out of shape when we simply demand factual proof?

Are you hurt that we are not 4 year olds?

Again, I say a word you use a lot: Ascend. Ascend your message.

Bump it up a notch, give us the best you've got -- you're not playing with idiots here.

Its like you are angry that we are not idiots.

You want to make fantastic claims, have the goods ready. This is not Saturday morning cartoons.
0 Replies