Did God Create Him/Herself?

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 09:58 pm
I see others are enjoying my canned mystery meat. (YUM!) Puglia, have you suffered a need to shave the palms of your hands lately?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:04 pm
neologist wrote:
I see others are enjoying my canned mystery meat. (YUM!) Puglia, have you suffered a need to shave the palms of your hands lately?

I wish this stuff was as tasty as fried Spam, Neo. Alas.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:09 pm
I do like Spam. My family vacates the house whenever I commence to fryin'.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:12 pm
These things that I have claimed, others have claimed, the burden of proof resides within you. for the purposes of this discussion lets say that by talking about the things I have read on this site, and implanting ideas onto your heads you will obtain a zest for the personal aquisition of knowledge for your everlasting advancement, as intellectuals, and I realize a great deal of you are.But that hardly qualifies you as capable of true evolution of the mind, body and soul. Which I have been able to do. And it had nothing at all to do with spaceships or matter/antimatter or any other science, it had to do with what is inside of me, which is the holy spirit, not any other (extra) phenom ,you don't have to go far for the answers.

Remember the bible has the truth in it (minus some removed gospels) and its not too hard to understand for the average joe. I will tell you that some of you will have a hard time when science proves religion, it is underway right this minute I assure you.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:12 pm
neologist wrote:
I do like Spam. My family vacates the house whenever I commence to fryin'.

Some of the Spam here got fried by other posters, but fresh stuff keeps showing up.

Starting to clog the arteries.

Solution?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:18 pm
I want all you folks to know that the opinions voiced here by my good friend puglia have no basis in the bible.
Agobard, Archbishop of Lyons wrote:
Things of such absurdity are believed by Christians as no one aforetime could induce the heathens to believe.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:19 pm
puglia wrote:
But that hardly qualifies you as capable of true evolution of the mind, body and soul. Which I have been able to do.

Does this sound condescending to anyone other than me?

Am I the only one here that feels like they are being talked down to?

Puglia, get a grip.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

The lines you wrote above remove what little pity I had left for your message.

Even the messiahs of the past didn't speak with such pompous arrogance.

Do you know what pompous means? I really think you should learn that word. Go to google. Type "Define: pompous"

Study that. You are being pompous now.

Not to mention condesceding and arrogant. Do you know the meaning of those words?

Wow--you really have a way of antagonizing people with your know-it-all attitude.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:26 pm
http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/worthy.gif http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/gallery/Misc/love.jpg http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/outta.gif

"Take good care not to practice YOUR righteousness in front of men in order to be observed by them; otherwise YOU will have no reward with YOUR Father who is in the heavens. Hence when you go making gifts of mercy, do not blow a trumpet ahead of you, just as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be glorified by men. Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full." (Matthew 6:1,2)
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:28 pm
You have received this from what you have sown. This is not pompousness its absolute infectious ranting. And I will refrain from pointing out your weaknesses any longer. since you started this character assassination.
further ranting is pointless.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:31 pm
Nice, Neo.

I still say Puglia wants us to actually worship him. As your graphic depicts.

Its debatable whether he is even aware of this desire to be worshipped. Funny, he wants to be worshipped and doesn't even know he has the desire? Is that possible?

Its like a Messiah Complex.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:32 pm
WAAAH! http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/crybaby.gif Who will we pick on now?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:35 pm
neologist wrote:
WAAAH! http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/crybaby.gif Who will we pick on now?

We could pick on each other I guess.

But this is the first time I've gotten along with you in awhile, perhaps we could wait til next time for that.

Don't fret: I have faith Puglia will be back. He likes the attention too much!
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:38 pm
I'm sure I'll think of something. But, I do love this board. http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/gathering.gif
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:42 pm
It loves you too. Do you feel the love?

Perhaps one day you can become as evolved as I am, and feel the love.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:45 pm
XXXXhttp://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/cheekkiss.gifG'night, E.M.
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:48 pm
Now that I 'm not the Messiah feel free to criticize me for being condescending How can one from a level of ascension not sound condescending to those who will not allow the ascension to occur within themselves? It is a normal occurence. Notice how he still had reservations about breaking the arm off, and wouldn't do so until he was reasonably sure I wasn't the Messiah. Then snap!

Beautiful.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:49 pm
extra medium wrote:

my, my, my . . .
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 10:52 pm
He's BAAAAACK!
0 Replies

puglia

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:02 pm
Cobalt, i'm not from here, i'm just trapped here . . .

And despair not, the Board of Education has adopted a policy that "Creationism" is not science....(setanta circa 2002)

Sorry but I couldn't resist. I knew the was a preconceived notion.

Are you from Venus too Bubulla?

HAHAHA or YAHYAHYAH
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 11:07 pm
Setanta wrote:
extra medium wrote:

my, my, my . . .

Again I say to you:

Witness the Power of Faith!
0 Replies