No Gay Sperm?

Reply Tue 17 May, 2005 07:06 am
No Gay Sperm!

Are they kidding?

I can't believe that we are still this uninformed, this ignorant! They might as well just say no one with a history of alcoholism in the family, cancer, diabetes, depression, anxiety, high blood pressure, etc. etc....Oops, you can't donate! I don't see them turning someone down because they are fat, even though this can be a genetic disorder.

Will this really happen or is this just another last attempt to hold down an already oppressed group of Americans?

This, IMO has little to do with AIDS and more to do with the fact that people still think that homosexuality is a disease. Maybe I am off on this but I doubt it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,020 • Replies: 7
No top replies

CoolJoe

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 09:28 pm
You don't want your kids to grow up to become homos... Shocked
They would be better off being born dead into this World! Crying or Very sad

The genetic heritage of the donor will very much affect the way your offspring might turn out to be - PROVED FACT.

And YES, homosexuality is a disease(a disgusting one,if ask me...aargh! Mad ), and if we don't abolish it once and for all - we might as well have a more devastating evolution of AIDS for future generations to deal with. Confused

Adam and Eve babe,not Adam and Steve!! Cool
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Thu 19 May, 2005 10:38 pm
Well written article.

The issue is about AIDS, profiling out donor candidates when a simple six-month test would do,
and then using a profile that is increasingly invalid.

Quote:
The FDA has rejected calls to scrap the provision, insisting that gay men collectively pose a higher-than-average risk of carrying the AIDS virus.
``The part I find most offensive - and a little frightening - is that it isn't based on good science,'' Cathcart said. ``There's a steadily increasing trend of heterosexual transmission of HIV, and yet the FDA still has this notion that you protect people by putting gay men out of the pool.''

I wonder is there's a gene for prejudice, fear, or the urge to blame.
Perhaps a DNA test could filter those who think improperly
. . . or carry the wrong social politics.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 08:41 am
CoolJoe wrote:
You don't want your kids to grow up to become homos... Shocked
They would be better off being born dead into this World! Crying or Very sad

The genetic heritage of the donor will very much affect the way your offspring might turn out to be - PROVED FACT.

And YES, homosexuality is a disease(a disgusting one,if ask me...aargh! Mad ), and if we don't abolish it once and for all - we might as well have a more devastating evolution of AIDS for future generations to deal with. Confused

Adam and Eve babe,not Adam and Steve!! Cool

Well then I guess you can't be a doner since stupidity runs in families too. God forbid you pass on your ignorance to the next generation. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 08:48 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Well then I guess you can't be a doner since stupidity runs in families too. God forbid you pass on your ignorance to the next generation. Rolling Eyes

Well put, Bella! I agree. You have a good way with words! Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 08:49 am
CoolJoe wrote:

Too bad your theory sucks. The cases of AIDS by means other than homosexuality are rising.

Homosexual Contact - 440, 887
Drug Use - 246,546
Heterosexual Contact - 149,989
Hemophilia / transfusion / perinatal / not identified - 20,726

I guess according to you we'd better figure out a way to keep heterosexuals from having sex too. Since almost 150,000 people spread it that way. And get those drug users too since they account for nearly 250,000 cases.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 08:50 am
Reyn wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

Well put, Bella! I agree. You have a good way with words! Very Happy

Thanks! Very Happy
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 08:51 am
Oh and Reyn, I like you cat... he he he... Cute!
0 Replies