The age old argument

Medusax

Reply Thu 30 May, 2019 08:03 pm
@countrygirl89,
This is normal for MOST men. (Not all). A man I dated once would actually leave me in a public place and go flirt with women, then have no idea why I was angry or hurt. But, let a man even nod his head at me and he would go nuts. This is just one story in my life. I have many more. Which is why I am happy without a relationship.
countrygirl89

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2019 01:57 pm
@PUNKEY,
Well, when I had told him that I didn't think our relationship was working and that we need to break up he said our relationship has just veered off course but it's not like it can't be fixed. He then said that he didn't want to break up and that he still loves me. I do believe with all my heart that he is bored and restless. It really is humiliating and insulting. Even though he said he didn't want it to be over I do feel that he really thinks otherwise but perhaps he has just gotten used to me being around so he's become "comfortable" and therefore it's more like a "habit".
0 Replies

countrygirl89

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2019 02:00 pm
@Medusax,
I'm sorry to hear that. It's the same for me too when another man shows interest in me without me even doing anything.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2019 07:53 pm
@Medusax,
Medusax wrote:

This is normal for MOST men. (Not all). A man I dated once would actually leave me in a public place and go flirt with women, then have no idea why I was angry or hurt. But, let a man even nod his head at me and he would go nuts. This is just one story in my life. I have many more. Which is why I am happy without a relationship.

I don't believe this is true about most men.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Thu 6 Jun, 2019 05:20 am
@countrygirl89,
countrygirl89 wrote:

He is 65 and I am 30.

Here you go. He's afraid you'll leave him for a younger man, hence his super-toucjy jealousy. It stems from his own insecurity.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2019 05:40 pm
@countrygirl89,
May I ask....what is the attraction?
0 Replies