Trump doesn't do "cover ups."

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 10:41 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FUyutim8nM ........... https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-financial-interests-saudi-arabia/. Just another lie from the president of the United States.

NSFW (view)
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 11:29 am
@NACHOFUNNYMAN,
You've already gone off the deep end, and putting you on IGNORE.
NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 12:50 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Putting me on ignore because of your cognitive dissonance. When you believe something so much and facts that contradict your beliefs are presented you take it as a personal attack. That is why liberals are so emotional and cannot think logically. Sorry you were fed manure for 2 1/2 years and are still trying to make it smell like perfume. Even more sorry you are not only stupid enough to continue listening to the same manure salesmen but you are dumb enough to try to spread the manure and make others believe it is gold.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 23 May, 2019 02:40 pm
@NACHOFUNNYMAN,
You are neither funny or intelligent. You just regurgitate the same tired old garbage that idiot republicans have since Ronny Raygun.
NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Tue 28 May, 2019 12:44 pm
@RABEL222,
You mean like obama admin didn't spy on Trump, there was Russian Collusion, his hands were up, there are 157 genders, bergdahl served honorably ... I can go on with the lefts lies and garbage if you like. So please use details about the "garbage" I listen to. If you have to use such general terms in the form of slander it tells me you are FOS and have no actual knowledge of what "garbage" means. Typical snowflake emotional response considering leftists are intellectually dishonest and hypocrites. So please tell me what "garbage' you refer to. I gave you examples of the garbage the left has been spewing and regurgitating. I know, I know, your response will be something like "not worth my time" or some other childish insult because you are all snowflake feelings lacking in critical thinking skills, knowledge or actual facts.
0 Replies