Are you sick of weak minded parliaments creating legislation based on homosexual activists lies and

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 12:34 pm
Are you sick of weak minded parliaments creating legislation based on homosexual activists lies and deceptions, as well sick of homosexual activists crying wolf every time they don't get their way?

I'll open with this, some homosexuals dress up and even get their genital surgically mutilated just so they can turn around and deceive heterosexuals thus discriminate us for our sexual orientation. As a heterosexual, we are not homosexuals and we are not bisexuals and yet when we tell them to scram etc. for them trying to make us into stupid homosexual guinea pigs thus disrespecting us for our sexual orientation that's when they lie about heterosexuals saying that you are afraid of them for not having sex with them and that makes you a homophobe.

Doesn't that anger you as a heterosexual? For starters, a natural repulsion is not an irrational fear = there is no such thing as a homophobe. Yet homosexual activists don't care about anything else but using such lies and deceptions to force their bias agenda down everyone's throats while trying to degrade heterosexuals down to their sexually defective level by making us out to be nothing more than homosexual guinea pigs. You have a problem with that then to the insane mentality of the homosexual activist that makes you a homophobe, afraid of them. Think about it!

They go around lying by claiming sexual orientation as an equal or human right and yet pedophilia describes the sexual orientation of an adult who has sex with children. Incest describes the sexual orientation of a person that has sex with biological family, bestiality (I prefer to spell it beastiality because it looks more like it is pronounced) describes a person for having sex with animals which proves that sexual orientation is not an equal or human right. Now leftists in the USA have already begun the process of legalizing pedophilia based on sexual orientation is an equal or human right but do you think homosexual activists care as long as they get to force their bias agenda on everyone by using their lies and deceptions? obviously not. I warned them that this would happen many years ago and can easily prove it, and all they did was label me a hater, a bigot, a homophobe and have me banned off of thousands of web sites to try and prevent the public from becoming aware of their lies and deceptions.

Russia see's all of this garbage going on in other countries and made the wise decision to put an end to the nightmare in their country before they too become overwhelmed with the bias lies and deceptions. What do gays do, they cry wolf by trying to get everyone to ban the Olympics, ban buying Russian Vodka etc. when it was their own fault in the first place for using lies and deception to foundate their every issue to do with their bias agenda. I say boycott homosexual activists and all of their lies and deceptions globally once and for all until they actually start learning to respect heterosexuality instead of continuously attempting to degrade it to some sexual defect and start basing their premise on issues they address with validity instead of lies and deceptions. Bravo to Russia awesome move and don't sweat the imbecile activists. I can see homosexuality becoming legal as long as they use a valid premise to do it because sexual orientation is not an equal or human right! If they use another lie or deception I'll gladly be among the first to shoot them down because I am so sick of their bs. wasting tax dollars on creating legislation based upon lies and deceptions and implementing lies and deception upon the general public through weaker minded parliaments and bias media.

I know that before you read this next piece, many of you are thinking "why can't we just let people live their lives the way they want too?" I have no problem with homosexuals who seek to have sex with other homosexuals or seek to have sex with bisexuals. Keep in mind though, how is it that heterosexuals get to live our lives the way we want too when we have homosexuals taking that away from us by disrespecting what we are heterosexual with homosexual deceptions?

Take notice everyone, I mean it's obviously transparent but since homosexual activists are getting away with fooling the public other than themselves, here is their exposure.

Homosexual activists impose ignorance towards the fact that what makes a person a heterosexual is that we have sex with / are sexually attracted to those born with the opposite sex genital we were born with. Fact!

(homosexuals get their genital surgically mutilated, Adams apple reversed, breast implants, etc. which leads to heterosexuals being deceived in this most discriminatory, traumatizing and humiliating of ways.)

Homosexual activists impose ignorance towards the fact that what makes a homosexual a homosexual is that they have sex with / are sexually attracted too those born with the same sex genital that they themselves were born with. Fact!

(Some homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they themselves are. Think, if all it took to be a man or a woman for example is how you feel, then why are they getting their genitals surgically mutilated in the first place?)

Homosexual activists impose ignorance towards the fact that thousands of years prove that marriage was created for and in honour of the one sexual orientation to which we all owe our existence which is quite obviously heterosexual unions. Fact!

(Thousands of years of only heterosexual unions being honoured with marriage suddenly gets disrespected and dishonoured because homosexuals have no respect for the one ceremony that honours the union of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence. I respect that thousands of years ago our ancestors felt that heterosexual unions were worth honouring with what they decided to call marriage and it is like that has been so easily forgotten because a group of selfish individuals for years desperately scrambled to make anything else the issue until some parliaments of modern times got sick of hearing about it and didn't know how to deal with it at the time of this recent and temporary mockery made of marriage. I say temporary because I believe it will be restored to the respectable state it was created for and in honour of.)

Homosexual activists impose ignorance towards the fact that heterosexual couples who can not have children doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions. Fact!

(Marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions yet in desperately scrambling to make anything else the issue, homosexual activists claimed that because some heterosexual couples can't have children and could still get married then because homosexuals can't have children deserve to make marriage about something that marriage never had anything to do with. I am not kidding when I say, and you are all witness, that homosexual activists ignored the fact that heterosexual couples who can't have children and still got married doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of heterosexual unions)

Homosexual activists impose ignorance towards the fact that what makes a male human being a male human being is that he is born with a penis and what makes a female human being a female human being is that she is born with a vagina. Fact!

(Again, some homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they themselves are. Think, if all it took to be a man or a woman for example is how you feel, then why are they getting their genitals surgically mutilated in the first place?)

Facts are not agreed upon, they are either recognized or ignored.

(Homosexual activists have imposed so much ignorance towards fact while for now succeeding in making their lies and deceptions the issue within some governments of the world that it raises a great deal of cause for concern that legislation being constructed based upon lies and deceptions to otherwise be handed down as examples to our future generation on how to make legislative change unless we start cleaning this mess and mockery up soon.)

How did all of this homosexual activist insanity begin you wonder? It is really quite simple.

In the beginning of homosexuality being legalized here in North America for example, it was all about drawing sympathy from the public for homosexuals who just want to have sex with homosexuals and just want to be left alone. (I am confident it was the same in the United Kingdom or anywhere else on the globe) They were completely avoiding focusing the public's attention to the real problem which has not been the homosexuals who want to have sex with other homosexuals, but it's always been the homosexuals who discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation. The homosexuals who pretend to be the opposite sex to make guinea pigs out of heterosexuals with such filthy deceptions is exactly what the problem has always been for hundreds or even thousands of years. Since then that problem has (instead of being resolved by criminalizing discrimination against heterosexuality) escalated to the point of homosexuals tragically getting their genital surgically mutilated, Adams apple reversals, botox, bone shaving so they can pride themselves at how well they can get away with making guinea pigs out of heterosexuals.

Heterosexuals are not bisexuals, we are not homosexuals, we are heterosexuals. If you are a heterosexual and you stand against homosexuals deceiving thus discriminating you for your sexual orientation, to the insane bigot homosexual activists, that makes you a bigot, a hater, a homophobe.

As heterosexuals we have a right to practice exclusively heterosexuality. A homosexual deceiving heterosexuals with these traumatizing and humiliating deceptions clearly discriminates our right.

If any homosexual activist tries telling you that marriage is about equality then remind them of the fact that if it were up to homosexuals to sustain the population we would have died off thousands of years ago for weakly being a race of sexually defective. (Reality sets in) Then ask them "Where is the honour in that?" Remind them of the fact that thanks to heterosexuality we even exist which brings us to the next point.

Homosexual activists impose ignorance towards the fact that homosexuality does not equal heterosexuality.

(We are all human and as a human, I myself fight for equality for I strongly encourage the world to recognize that as humans we are all equal. I myself as a human am just as alive as any King, Queen Emperor, pauper, Heterosexual, homosexual etc. that ever existed. From there, to do with the foundations of these very primary global issues I now address, we have homosexuals and we have heterosexuals of which practising homosexuality has never lead to procreation yet practising heterosexuality does lead to procreation which clearly proves beyond any shadow of doubt that homosexuality does not equal heterosexuality and there is no valid contradiction to this clear cut plain as day fact. As human beings we have always had the right to marry a member of the opposite born sex genital that we ourselves were born with because that is what marriage was created for and in honour of and hundreds, if not thousands of years prove that beyond any shadow of doubt. Homosexuals being born as homosexuals and that they can't help that they were born as a homosexual still doesn't change that fact. That they were even born at all, or that anyone / everyone was born at all is thanks to heterosexuality and that is why marriage was created for and in honour of the one sexual orientation to which we owe our very existence)

Also if any homosexual activist makes mention of any ancient civilization having ceremonies about gay couples to try and make marriage to be about homosexual activist delusions, remind them of the fact that none of those ceremonies was marriage!

When presenting these facts, prepare for the first thing that is going to happen, and that is that homosexual activists are going to ignore these facts as thy already do / have in the past as they will instead desperately attempt to make their lies and deceptions the issue over and over again hence their insanity. Just keep reminding them that they still have not contested these facts! Also remind them that sharing fact does not make you a homophobe, a hater or a bigot as well remind them of the fact that standing up for heterosexuality does not make you a bigot, a hater or a homophobe!

I have spent years being discriminated against for sharing this information. Banned off of websites for standing up for all of us heterosexuals with facts backing all of my claims which continue to go uncontested with even so much as a shred of opposing validity to this very day! (I got banned from many United Kingdom sites such as U.K. Chatterbox as I was told the reason was that discussing sexual orientation is now illegal. Why wasn't discussing sexual orientation illegal before homosexual activists imposed changes on legislation through their lies and deceptions and now that they have lied and deceived their way through legislation is it only now deemed inappropriate to discuss sexual orientation? Why is it deemed illegal to stand up for heterosexual rights and heterosexuality no longer being discriminated against in the United Kingdom on-line? Why is it deemed legal for homosexuals to spread hatred for heterosexuals when heterosexuals become offended by these many discriminatory homosexual deceptions by labeling us as homophobes, bigots or haters for it? That is discrimination at it's worst and most deceptive!) I've been banned from hundreds of sites attempting to raise awareness to the general public by sharing these facts! Then I get slandered by these liars and deceiving cowards after they get me banned from sites when they know I can't respond to a site I just got banned from.

Point is I do the best work on the globe when it comes to the foundations of primary Canadian and Global issues I address and all I ever get for it (aside from the satisfaction of knowing that what I am doing is what needs to be done on a level that no one else is perhaps capable with my uniquely specialized intelligence and talent for the well being of the future of the life on this planet) is slandered, banned and discriminated against. I want you all to know that this is all worth it and it is my pleasure! I gave up on my own selfishness long ago because I saw the globe heading in a direction of being flushed down the toilet with a bunch of lies and deceptions used to fool the public which means that I am not allowing myself to move on with my life until I have assured that the globe can start to learn to justify the foundations of issues with primary fact instead of with the delusions, the deceptions and lies of the selfishly insane.

It's one thing to see a deception, but it's quite another too see right through deceptions as I have demonstrated. Now that you have this information of my years of work and experience presented before you on a silver platter of presented fact to do with these issues I address right now, I only hope that you have the sense to make good use of it and help start cleaning up these legislation based upon ignorance lies and deceptions.

We need to criminalize discrimination against heterosexuality, make illegal surgically mutilated deceptive altercations aka what those with weak minds refer to as a sex change because there is no such thing as a sex change among humans, and restore marriage to a respectable state.

I do this because I care about our future and we deserve better than a pile of deceptions, we deserve to start to get organized with facts on the very foundations of each and every issue to bring us further from insanity and chaos and towards order and understanding thus allowing us to start believing in ourselves, each other and that we actually have a future as the human race to take care of this Earth as responsible intelligent beings in unity!

I hope you are well and I thank you all for your most valuable time and attention.

reality

Homosexual activist days of crying wolf and getting away with it draw near to and end.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,236 • Replies: 7
Topic Closed
No top replies

NSFW (view)
Setanta

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 02:12 pm
@contrex,
He copied and pasted these screeds (this one, the anti-muslim one and the anti-religious one) here two years ago, as well. This boy's a few bricks short of a load.
David Jeffrey Spetch

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 08:28 pm
@Setanta,
nice jealousy statement.

and my pleasure.

Who ever put me in the sub forums Bigotry, Racist, Troll, Rant, Homophobic is really a liar for attempting to make their delusions the issue because they are quite obviously not able to contest the very facts that reveal homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers they prove to be so they attempt to label me with a slew of obvious rhetoric.

/ David
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 15 Aug, 2013 08:31 pm
@Setanta,
He seems to agree with the Muslims on this issue. It's kind of funny really.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
momoends

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 10:59 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
who told you we want heterosexuals to be homosexuals??
care to explain how homosexuals made you their "conejillo de indias"?
and if you can´t see no difference between two consentings adults havings sex and an adult abusing a child... you are the one with a problem
0 Replies

momoends

Thu 28 Jan, 2016 11:13 pm
@David Jeffrey Spetch,
international human rights: art.2
0 Replies