he doesnt make my hound dog look stupid
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 03:57 pm
You shootin' for shortest thread ever?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 04:04 pm
He always makes time for exercise, providing a good example for the rest of us who claim we're too busy to work out...
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 04:12 pm
His wife can tell some funny jokes.

Like about the time George milked the male horse..
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 04:15 pm
As my Grandmother would say in order to avoid saying anything negative about anyone... He has nice hair.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 04:22 pm
I'm going to be blunt here.

I don't like anything about the lying, killing, cocky, son of a bitch!

Oh, and he's a moron!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 06:17 pm
well, there goes the tribute to George thread.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 06:19 pm
I like that he can tell the difference from a 1 finger wave and a five finger wave.

Oh, and I like what Montana said too ;-)
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 06:25 pm
Montana wrote:
I'm going to be blunt here.

I don't like anything about the lying, killing, cocky, son of a bitch!

Oh, and he's a moron!

Who has Bush killed? Do you have personal knowledge of him killing someone? If you do then you should go to the police and report it.

What is wrong with being cocky? Are you going to tell me that no other president in history wasn't cocky?

Do you know for a fact that his mother is a bitch?

Isn't it easy to degrade the intelligence of someone you don't like? It must make you fell like the smartest person in the world to say things like that.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 06:28 pm
You forgot to list what you like about GWB, Baldimo.

BTW- those millions on welfare wouldn't be a result of GW's policies, would they?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 04:45 am
Baldimo
He is responsible for the deaths of several thousand innocent Iraqi people. Sorry, I don't know their names.

The leader of your country should never be cocky and no, I'm not going to tell you that no other president wasn't cocky.

No, I don't know that his mother is a bitch, but I did think you were smart enough to figure out that "son of a bitch" is simply a figure of speech.

No, it doesn't make me feel like the smartest person in the world to degrade that pea brain. I guess I just have this thing against people who lie constantly and kill people, but that's just me.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 04:51 am
Oh, I forgot to mention the deaths of all those American troops Bushy is also responsible for, not to mention the few Canadian troops that were killed!

Kill, kill, kill!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 04:54 am
And what an accomplished liar he is. So much so that he, being the subject of discussion by talking heads, will garner objections from the loyal opposition that he was not, as we liberals say, "lying" he merely didnt state the truth.

Fortunately hes managed closely enough that he cant really F* up too badly while aspeaking. The closest wed seen wS WHEN HE FLAMED OUT IN HIS FIRST DEBATE WITH kERRY. There he looked like some 'tard .
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 05:00 am
He always looks like a tard to me and boy, I wish someone would wipe that constant stupid grin off his face!
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 05:34 am
What I like about George W. Bush: he has only three and a half years left to his presidential term.

Can't think of anything else offhand.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 06:27 am
Baldimo wrote:
Who has Bush killed? Do you have personal knowledge of him killing someone? If you do then you should go to the police and report it.

Baldimo - I like that George W. Bush has murdered more than 100,000 innocent men, women, and children.
That he has caused the evacuation of entire cities, and has instigated terror among those who disagree.
That he is a serial killer with an arsenal (and excuses) never equaled in the history of humanity.

I like that he shows us how it is done. And that he studies the Bible for an hour every morning.

It makes us think. And thinking makes us free.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 06:44 am
There is absolutely nothing to like about George Bush. How could one like or respect a stupid, arrogant, lying, serial killer? My only hope is that if there is a god,when he dies he will have to face god to answer for his deeds. May he burn in hell along with the rest of histories killers.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 07:02 am
Thinking, thinking, thinking .......

... um, I'll get back here later!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 07:45 am
He's a winner!
0 Replies