very scared

class241

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 01:22 pm
re
guys- that's not what happened, so let's get off the lifetime movie stuff...i appreciate the advice most of you have given me, but this is what happens when you mix celexa and two bottles of wine and two ibuprofen. I realize how stupid i was, not i jsut want to know what happened...this wasnt about roofies.
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 02:47 pm
How do you KNOW?

Common affects of being given rohypnol??
- Total loss of memory
- EXTREME vomiting
0 Replies

class241

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 02:49 pm
there wasnt a lot of vomit.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 02:55 pm
Different name, same song.

Leave the poor guy alone.

Try to learn something.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 02:58 pm
re
i have learned, but i'd still like to know if i had sex with the guy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 03:02 pm
If it mattered to you, you could have gone to a clinic on the weekend. You could have gone to the doctor on Monday.

Asking online people on Wednesday <shrug>
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 03:05 pm
good advice to you back here

http://able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=931361#931361
0 Replies

class241

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 03:19 pm
re
yeah so ? That was someone i dated. I never lost control around that guy that you so lamely had to bring up that post about. He never even put his hand down my pants. What's your point?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 03:29 pm
Re: re
class241 wrote:
guys- that's not what happened, so let's get off the lifetime movie stuff...i appreciate the advice most of you have given me, but this is what happens when you mix celexa and two bottles of wine and two ibuprofen. I realize how stupid i was, not i jsut want to know what happened...this wasnt about roofies.

You seemed awfully concerned that something happend, cry for our sympathy and advice and then want us to back off?

And if you were so concerned about what happened you would have done the grown up thing and called the guy. Sounds more like you wanting attention than it does advice here.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 04:02 pm
class241 wrote:

Class, the title of your thread is 'very scared'. You have vomit in your bed, your panties were torn, the picture in the bathroom was knocked off the wall, you have at least one bruise and you have no memory of any of this. I don't watch lifetime movies and you didn't mention that you had two bottles of wine, just that you were drinking. Why are you being so snotty to people who are giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you were innocent in the situation you described?

I think I'll stick with Diana....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 08:48 pm
class241 wrote:
yeah so ? That was someone i dated. I never lost control around that guy that you so lamely had to bring up that post about. He never even put his hand down my pants. What's your point?

If this was truly serious to you, you would have taken good advice that has been given to you over and over and over and over on this board, much like another poster on this forum who posts the same issues over and over without listening to anyone's input.

If this was serious you would have sought medical input days ago.

There are some very kind people who have offered good advice to you. You ignore them when you aren't being rude to them.

My point? It's actually a flag I'm waving at the people who have tried to help, and are considering trying to help you again.
0 Replies

class241

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 07:52 am
re
i went to the dr-i'm fine. I talked to him-we did not have sex. lesson learned-no more drinking for me
0 Replies