advice needed

donnao

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 12:58 am
If I can be such good friends with a guy that he could ask me questions about my sex life and kissing techniques, why wouldn't he introduce his new girlfriend to me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 812 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 06:44 am
@donnao,
Because he's trying to figure out if you'll agree to be his side chick.

If the subject is broached, please don't do this. You'll get the short end of the stick 100% of the time.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 07:57 am
@donnao,
He's being open and friendly.
You think 'open and friendly' = I've got the 'hots' for you.

The dilemma is 'your' perception of reality.

It's your 'social-programming', not your fault - You Are what you were made to be.

All's Well:)
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 09:43 am
@donnao,
Uh...because he doesn't want her to know about you?
0 Replies

El8482

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 01:22 pm
@donnao,
I think he knows that she believes that there is no such a thing like a friendship between men and women.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Sat 27 Apr, 2019 02:29 pm
@donnao,
Seriously, I somewhat agree with '82. Either that, or he doesn't know that she would understand your friendship.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2019 12:50 pm
@donnao,
Far be it from me to place doubt about his sincerity towards wanting to be “friends”. Friends may swap stories but not bodily fluids. FWB relationship is what he probably is seeking. This is why you’ll never meet his g/f , assuming she even exists.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 2 May, 2019 06:30 pm
Not sure exactly what's going on, but you MAY be this guy's "wingman."

Wingman is a role that a person may take when a friend needs support with approaching potential romantic partners. A wingman is someone who is on the "inside" and is used to help someone with intimate relationships.

He may feel comfortable about asking you what a female likes, and then uses that on his girlfriend.

His GF may not appreciate him thinking you are that kind of friend to him.

0 Replies