What Are The Chances? - Pregnancy

el pohl

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 07:03 pm
Ok, huge comeback here, its been forever since I posted anything (work, school, relationship, etc). Anyways, the circumstances have taken me to this point hehe.

I returned with my girlfriend who brought me so many tragedies but also joys after a 4 month breakup period, on which both of us tried other relationships. We are back in track and sure, we love each other...

Lets talk about sex now, in cold facts. So taking love out of the equation, we are left with 1 sexual session consisting of me applying oral and manual operations down on her, and me masturbating in the bed while she was putting on her clothes... oh and the penetration is still non-satisfying up to this moment. More on that on another post maybe... BUT!

Her period hasn't arrived! Its like... a 12 day delay maybe? It starts generally around the 18th, and we had sex around the 8th (of the following month, if my calculations are correct hehe). I'm getting a little bit more nervous by the day... however...

Hey, I used a troyan condom (it was bought in november... but it always stayed in the car! - not under direct sunlight mind you Wink ), it was on a jacuzzi (both above the surface and below), and it lasted around 5 minutes, when I removed it I didn't notice anything strange... Oh yeah, and the important part: I didn't cum.

So, she didn't had sex for that 4 month period on which we were separated. Right now she is very moody and angry at me because do to a very unimportant detail (I consider it that way... but I'm not getting angry at her because of that)... maybe a little bit nervous also...

What do you all think? Im starting to think that the world is classified in 2: people under 20 with children, and the rest.

- By the way, I read a book about fertility (my 29 year old sister is expecting and will marry in 2 weeks), and well... no chance there either!

Laugh at me please...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,549 • Replies: 27
No top replies

el pohl

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 10:56 pm
Oh yeah and she was in pain a couple of days after the sexual activities. Some irritation also, but we think that it was in the outside but not on her inside... (close shaving and peeling... that sort of thing).
0 Replies

Discreet

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 11:27 pm
Well i have had a similar experience involving the stresses girls have when they are late after having sex or doing something relating to sex.

all is not lost though
In many cases girls periods can be irregular based on lack of eating and other things. So that could be possible. But you have to be careful i know one kid who dated this catholic girl who was saving sex till she was married but she was okay with oral stuff. So they jacked each other off and i guess somehow he got cum on his finger and impregnated her. So becareful when fooling around. Its like playing russian roulette when you don't have a condom and arn't careful
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 11:32 pm
Well... no fooling around here! Maximum protection taken! But thanks! Keep up the prayers!

- And please, it may seem that I'm joking around but im dead serious... just taking this a little on the light side. But hey again... what are the odds!
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 09:04 am
At this point, a pregnancy test should answer any questions. I'd strongly encourage her to take one.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 09:07 am
Agreed.

I'm not sure what this means in your account; " oh and the penetration is still non-satisfying up to this moment." Was there penetration? If so, it doesn't matter if you came, there are sperm in the pre-cum. This is why "pulling out" doesn't work as a birth control method.
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 10:23 am
Well, there was penetration... for a short period of time yeah. And well, precum... but what if we add water? And what if we add a condom? Some inexperience in the mix also.

The penetration is non satisfying because we simply dont know how to have intercourse. It has been the 4th time that we try it, but so long I have felt nothing in the sexual/excitement side, and she has been in a little pain. No himen anymore...

And pregnancy test well... of course its the most intelligent thing to do. But... I'm so afraid. My friends tell me not to worry. I consider the chances to be less then 0.5% really, but the possibility exists!!!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 10:49 am
So there was no penetration without a condom?

Adding water doesn't mean anything in particular. (Water? Is that what you meant?)
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 12:06 pm
Out of interest how old are you? If your girlfriend is currently taking school exams, and is stressed her period might stop anyway. (Mine always does May-July because i'm stressed!!)
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 07:31 pm
No penetration without a condom! Please please reread my first post. I'm somewhat stressed... sorry :S.

We are 19 years old, both in university during the 4th semester. We both work but we have busy lives... yes it could definetly be stress.

She ain't angry anymore, but she doesnt want to take a freaking pregnancy test nor visit a ginecologist (sorry about the spelling). She doesnt feel pregnant, but I find her attitude really immature...

So confused.

Oh and by the water I mean being in a jacuzzi...
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 05:18 pm
Well, I brought a pregnancy test in a humorous event that involved the clerk lady and a customer. A happy child-talking bunch we were... they seemed excited and I seemed a little bit too. The one thing that I'm most afraid of is my parents reaction...

... the good thing is that I no longer see a dark cloud future anymore, there might be some celestial event in here.

Hope it's not the case though! Cross your fingers!!!
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 10:19 am
Well, this thread is dead. The last news? No pregnancy test, no relationship, all confusion... We broke up amidst a fight at work and I'm setting everything away.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 10:33 am
I think you might want to get the pregnancy question answered before you say 'no relationship'.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 10:34 am
Exactly.

And if she is pregnant, I wonder if the story might not end there -- some of what you say seems to indicate that she may not be sure who the father is.

If.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 05:15 pm
el_pohl--

I'd offer condolences....but you future might be brighter without her.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 06:31 pm
She doesn't have to go to a doctor, just a drug store. Preg. tests are on the shelf for about $11. Better to know now rather than later.
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 10:42 pm
Yes, yes, and yes. I definetly agree with all of you. Let me picture this for your pleasure:

I bought the pregnancy test, went to her house on sunday and offered (I'm not sure of the correct word that I should use here) it to her. In a shocking reaction she cried, shouted, and tantrumed (?) in the sidewalk. She basically closed her door in front of me WITHOUT giving a decent excuse. She promised she would take it the day after at job (we work at the same place, but when I leave she arrives) because maybe her parents would find out (lame excuse) if she did it in her house.

The next day well... quite a horrible show we put in. Tears, shouts, witnesses, threatens, breakups, etc. And all of it in the workplace! Dozens of people watching. Horrible, horrible. No intelligent excuses either. Things like: "its my decision!, I dont want to!, All the pregnancy tests are bogus!" etc, etc, etc. I felt like I was dealing with a child (mmm... interesting pun).

So I was really really pissed off and desperated. I threatened her that I would tell her mother (of course I was not going to do that, but...) and that shaked her even more. She later called me stating that she would finally take the test the day after. Well... guess what, another lie! She told me that she would "later" ask for an analysis in a lab... dont think that will happen.

So thats the current situation. Yeah, the "breakup" is non-relevant. I really dont care about that, as long as I know the truth! I'm now trying to forget about everything, what else can I do now? I've basically tried everything, the nice guy approach, the bad guy approach... and without success.

The other thing that I'm thinking its that everything is bogus. Either that or... maybe I'm not even the father! Look at the circunstances... I would have never imagined that she could be pregnant with what WE did. SHE basically invited me to go to the hotel, and a week before this chaos happened, she was really unattentive, seemed distant and a little bit changed. No kisses, bad humor, and lies. My sister told me that she found her in the States (just around the border) with another guy (just hanging out, though)... and she told me that she went with her family! She doesnt want to do analysis, nor tests, and when she told me that she would go with a doctor, she said that a girlfriend of her would join her, but not ME... which would be the correct thing to do.

All in all... if she seems uninterested, why should I? Well, I know the answer to that question of course, but... then again. What can I do? She is definetly not the person that I want to share something with. You kind of know people until you place them in difficult situations. But I would have never imagined this...
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 06:45 am
If she is pregnant and doesn't do anything about it - the whole town will soon know. If she says "you're the daddy" you can get a DNA test that will determine if you will be paying child support for the next 18 years- or if someone else will have that honor.

Personally, if I was a single man today, I wouldn't even consider sex without a condom.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 07:42 am
Sorting things out with her parents is her problem, but I'd suggest that you consider talking to your parents about the situation.

I'm assuming that if this relationship continues, you'll be using condems? I also assume that you're asking yourself whether you want a life partner who goes to pieces when the world is not as she would have it.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 07:49 am
It sounds like actually he was using condoms -- for at least some of it -- I still haven't put together the whole account very precisely.
0 Replies