My ex said she misses me?

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2019 11:51 pm
My ex recently reached out to me telling me that she hoped we were still friends and to catch up. It was a decent conversation except for the part where she complained about a few guys thats been trying to go out with her and she claims to have no interest in. One of which went like this, " we went to a movie together but I didn't think it was going to be a date." I thought that was pretty bs.

She then revealed to me that she missed me and that she has been thinking about me.

Is this a huge red flag?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 208 • Replies: 4

roger

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 12:46 am
@cgo1234567,
cgo1234567 wrote:

Is this a huge red flag?

Yes. The real question is, do you miss her. Also, consider why you split in the first place.
0 Replies

mystikmind

Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 05:43 pm
@cgo1234567,
I am guessing she was the one to break it off in the first place?

Was there an element of 'the grass is greener' to the break up?

Nostalgia has a way of making old grass look greener from a distance. But if she has not developed as a person, the same thing will repeat itself again and one day she will be off chasing the greener grass again.
TatiCoen

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 12:00 pm
@mystikmind,
I think, when it's over then it's over. Maybe she can't find another guy and that's the reason for her to talk to you. Meet someone new, bro, and forget about her.
0 Replies

jokeforyourself

Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2019 07:56 am
Oh, you really believe in this?
0 Replies