1

My ex said she misses me?

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2019 11:51 pm
My ex recently reached out to me telling me that she hoped we were still friends and to catch up. It was a decent conversation except for the part where she complained about a few guys thats been trying to go out with her and she claims to have no interest in. One of which went like this, " we went to a movie together but I didn't think it was going to be a date." I thought that was pretty bs.

She then revealed to me that she missed me and that she has been thinking about me.

Is this a huge red flag?

3  
Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 12:46 am
@cgo1234567,
cgo1234567 wrote:

Is this a huge red flag?

Yes. The real question is, do you miss her. Also, consider why you split in the first place.

mystikmind

-1  
Reply Wed 10 Apr, 2019 05:43 pm
@cgo1234567,
I am guessing she was the one to break it off in the first place?

Was there an element of 'the grass is greener' to the break up?

Nostalgia has a way of making old grass look greener from a distance. But if she has not developed as a person, the same thing will repeat itself again and one day she will be off chasing the greener grass again.
TatiCoen

-2  
Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2019 12:00 pm
@mystikmind,
I think, when it's over then it's over. Maybe she can't find another guy and that's the reason for her to talk to you. Meet someone new, bro, and forget about her.

jokeforyourself

-1  
Reply Mon 15 Apr, 2019 07:56 am
Oh, you really believe in this?