Advice for getting closer with your sibling

Reply Sun 7 Apr, 2019 01:00 am
Hello I started this discussion because I've recently been able to see my younger sister and my two little brother more and I wanted advice on how I can get closer to them
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,007 • Replies: 2
No top replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Sun 7 Apr, 2019 02:01 am
without knowing specific ages and reasons for separation I can only suggest that you spend time with them and learn their desires and interests to rebuild your relationship with them. the more time you spend with each other positively will enhance your closeness and codependency for the future. if you show same interests as they a strong bond will result
josiahvigil619

Reply Sun 7 Apr, 2019 09:33 am
@bunnyhabit ,
My little sister just recently turned 16 and my little brothers are around 11 to 12 years old. the reason we are separated is because we're half sibling, so they live with there grandmother on there mom side and I live with my mother, grandmother, and older brother. We try see each other when ever we can, we tried doing something this weaken but something came up with our car so we couldn't do anything this weaken. so I wanna try something next weaken with them.
0 Replies