88

Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

4  
Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2021 08:04 am
@Leadfoot,
well, the evolution crowd (of which Im a card carrying member) has been mostly a "natural selection " driven agroup of scientists. Tody the job is making the non-scientific public unserstand the bases of
GENE FLOW
GENETIC DRIFT
MOLECULAR ADAPTATION
and several others that are all part of a modern evolutionary synthesis.(Of which the IDers feel they have an"Argument card" to play since they dont understand that science doesnt just sit on its ass and try to push 35 year old hypotheses when new data requires that we think out our todaypositions)
Somethin you IDers never ever consider about what you "believe" yet cannot evidence.

Biologists need to consider more deeply the lessons of geology,physics, paleontology, organic chem , and physical hem) and this must be done copmprehensively, not singularly like IIDers seem to prefer

Frank Apisa

1  
Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2021 08:27 am
farmerman wrote:

GENE FLOW
GENETIC DRIFT
MOLECULAR ADAPTATION

Outstanding post, FM.
Leadfoot

0  
Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2021 02:16 pm
@Frank Apisa,
FM is an idiot. The ID argument is not about whether evolution is true/real or not, its about whether mutation and natural selection is an adequate explanation for it or not.

3  
Reply Wed 15 Sep, 2021 02:34 pm
@Leadfoot,
Oh, like I never said over and over again about nat selection, gene flow, genetic drift, convergent evolution ,spandrels, etc etc. You dont ever seem to listen to anyone who has degrees in the area you wish to impress how smRT you may be.
Others may be impressed, I am not. course Ive onlybeen working in the area for almost 45 years, and dealing with te "illusions of knowledge" you guy profess Id say that most people are at least willing to consider real evidence.
When you get some real evidence let me know.

Still dont wanna talk about The return of the God Hypothesis eh?? After all youre the one who brought it all up and still denying that you dont follow the writings of folks at Discovery Institute. You further have tried to make me your fall guy because youve said that I was incorrectly asserting your religious bases. You do know that Mwyrs is just another shill at Discovery dont you??

1  
Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2021 05:07 am
To leadfoot

looks like the mods have pulled your isulting statement about me, as well as my response to you. calling me an idiot , even though i may be one, is my prerogative alone.
You therefore , must stick to facts and evidence, no more assertions, insults or fact-free shout outs. That may help force the tenor of your contributions to a bit higher level, even though they come from the polished halls of Discovery Institute

1  
Reply Thu 16 Sep, 2021 06:03 am
Those posts are still there in all their glory, farmerman.