80

Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

MontereyJack

1  
Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 12:30 am
@camlok,
Go start your own thread about US war crimes if you want to talk about it. /Stop gumming up every other thread on a2k with completely irrelevant-to-the-topic ****.
camlok

0  
Reply Wed 7 Jun, 2017 12:11 pm
@MontereyJack,
kk4mds, leadfoot and I were all having a discussion.

Are you a science denier too?

nameless

0  
Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 08:35 pm
@Syamsu,
Syamsu wrote:

What do you think the freedom in the universe is doing? Is it just like tossing salad, randomly making planets and stars here and there?

First, to what, exactly, do you refer to when you speak of "the freedom" in the Universe?
When we find out that there is no such thing, and when we learn how 'creation' is impossible, the confusing vain notion of some puppeteer god constantly stirring some brew toward his 'will/satisfaction', ultimately vanishes, as the Pride and vanity of the insane 'belief' in 'freedom/free-will/choice'!

Isn't your science crap because you don't acknowledge any decision whatsoever in the entire universe?

Like most 'belief infected', you make many ignorant and self-serving assumptions toward the bias of your egoic beliefs.
The Universe doesn't make 'decisions, and only in the fevered dreams of your fantasies can you support such nonsense.
WE don't even make decisions; we 'feel/think' that we do. Ego/vanity says that we do and we are so vainly ready to accept that 'belief' infection! We feel like a god, making 'decisions' that affect the Universe!!
Ugh, feels good, want more good feeling!

Leadfoot

1  
Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2017 07:43 am
@nameless,
Syamsu Quote:

A simple 'yes' would have sufficed.

1  
Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2017 09:04 am
@Leadfoot,
now now
Leadfoot

1  
Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2017 02:33 pm
Wha'da ya supposed to say when he insults the guy for agreeing with him?

1  
Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2017 04:30 pm
@Leadfoot,
forgive them ,for they know not what the **** they are saying.
Im gonna be 67 in a coupla weeks so Ill be older than you for a few days correct?
Leadfoot

1  
Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 09:38 am
Good advice.

Nah, I'm a bit further ahead of you there. I'll be 70 on turkey day. Giving myself a new bimmer for the occasion.

1  
Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 09:43 am
@Leadfoot,
the new Jag SUV is a smart looking auto. Idont know crap about its performance.
I just ordered a new 18 Explorer cause I need an SUV that gets me in and out of mine lqnds and swamps. My last client paid for a 2016 and it was a dream to drive open road AND backwoods. I get what a Rover should be for 20 K less

Have an enjoyable and uneventful birthdqy. Mine is on Dec 2,(my partner
to whom I sold the company is 72 on Dec 1 my other two pqrtners have their Birthdy in lte Dec and Jan. It was really weird for drivers license renewals .
Leadfoot

1  
Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 02:52 pm
Thanks for the reminder, had forgotten my license expires this year. Was able to renew on-line just now.

Planned on an M2 but it was just too damn harsh on some of the roads around here. The M240i with a few performance options gives 98% of M2 performance without the bone jarring. The Slingshot crash showed me I'm too old for more than 95% anyway so I saved the same 20K. Should help pay for the mandatory 93 octane gas it eats. Getting the limited slip differential but it still won't be able to follow your Explorer into the swamp.

B-day Cheers to you & yer buddies