Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 04:47 pm
@farmerman,
That's what I thought, no quote from Tour, just more non- sequiturs..

And who the hell is preacher Dan and why did you bring him up? ****, never mind, I answered that above.

If you consider James Tour a 'polished monkey', you need to take that up with the Nobel committee.
I know, why would I take their word over yours?

Far as I can tell, what you've been doing here is polishing your monkey.
farmerman

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 06:03 pm
@Leadfoot,
obviously you didnt read much of your own clip there Einstein.

nd youve been choking your chicken
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 06:08 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
obviously you didnt read much of your own clip there Einstein.

One more time: What's the quote from Tour that you have a problem with?

BTW, ros posted the clip on Tour, not me. But I liked it.

farmerman

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 06:15 pm
@Leadfoot,
Im gonna drive you nutz because, while there are over 20 sermons (each over 30 minutes) and over 70 refs listed of a non-recorded nature. I merely did a search and was led to several target sources both print and vocal (My ref to "REv Dan").
? I suggest you use your own skills and stop bothering me.
Leadfoot

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 06:36 pm
@farmerman,
Why should I chase another farmer non-sequitur? He is unrelated to my post on James Tour. As is everything else you've posted.

This VR headset is mak'n me feel like I been on a boat too. I gotta go sleep now.
farmerman

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 06:44 pm
@Leadfoot,
yeh, its best before your senility keeps kickin in. We just had some discussions about this guy a few months ago. His "ex libris" Bullhit positions seem to have slipped your old mind eh?

Oh well, maybe with some rest .

Im sorry ifn I "linked " stuff from other discussions where it was discovered that decorated scientists can be all opinionated and often FOS like anyone else.

Night.
0 Replies