Intelligent Design Theory: Science or Religion?

blatham

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 06:00 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Its like"...Mysterious Stranger" except funny

You just made me laugh. But no, I have not. It is now noted.
0 Replies

layman

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 06:07 pm
Quote:
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress. (Twain)

Yeah! So just lay offa the black foke, willya?
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 06:24 pm
@Setanta,
And you idiots are still saying nothing by responding with red herrings, and I don't mean red herrings, I mean you are so irrelevant and so detached from the argument, you'd sooner post a picture of red herrings, than argue a logical point, but alas you and most ID crowds are equally stupid, so quit acting like you or they are any more superior in intellect than the other because clearly you guys can't post anything without going on wild tangents, and the ID crowd can't post anything with a real argument. (like this response, except plot twist, I threw in some logical points in there, something your group and the ID group never do)

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGxuHzVZxlErLVmXNAj8f05Xr2j7YGnf0Z4odpmJHW0Zty6UjhtQ

The moon's diameter is precisely 6 Perfect Circles.
The earth's diameter is precisely 22 Perfect Circles.

Anybody that can't see that is automatically disqualified from being taken seriously by me.
farmerman

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 06:32 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Do you like vanilla pudding with your sardines?
One Eyed Mind

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 06:42 pm
@farmerman,
I don't know, you do not seem to be the type to understand what "the proof is in the pudding" would mean.
farmerman

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 06:58 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
who said anything about "pudding"? Did you understand the tetranumerary- (S*/ds) behind the phrase? Not so smart are you?
One Eyed Mind

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 08:26 pm
@farmerman,
Sorry about that. I did not know someone had hacked into your account to post spam like "Do you like vanilla pudding with your sardines?". This explains why the IQ behind that response was lower than our chances in restoring this world. It was just a troll that hacked into your account. You might want to get that security information double padded.
cicerone imposter

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 08:29 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
I'd bit a thousand bucks farmerman's IQ is higher than yours.
One Eyed Mind

Tue 19 Jan, 2016 08:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I am beyond IQ points, my friend.

I = 9
Q = 17

9 + 17= 26 Letters In The Alphabet

9 x 17 = 153

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17 = 153

1+5+3 = 9

The last number from 1~17 gave us a 17.
The sum of adding the digits of 153 gave us a 9.

17 x 9 = 153

John 21:11 "There were many fish, 153, yet the net was never torn."

153 x 12 = 1836 or 18 + 18+18
153 x 14 = 2142 or 21 + 21+21
153 x 16 = 2448 or 24 + 24+24

1^3 + 5^3 + 3^3 = 153

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Pi2_153_265.jpg
0 Replies

layman

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 04:38 am
@farmerman,
So, then, Farmer, there, I asked you a couple of simple questions, eh? To wit:

Quote:
1. Do you think this guy is talking about "God?
2. Do you think his last two sentences, which begins with an "if," are inherently unreasonable? If so, why?

As usual, rather than answer a serious question, you just go off on an accusatory monologue calling other people liars, and ****. What's up with that?

farmerman wrote:

you and leadfoot talk like two well matched scarf joints on a keel. He doesnt give a **** aboiut history of the movement and you try to justify that belief.
I dont give a shqt about what you and he beleive, just dont go smearing about like pnut butter and act that it just isnt so.

Thats what we would call "intent to deceive"

Setanta

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 05:05 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Don't call me an idiot, you witless piece of sh*t. Really, all you do is babble some bullsh*t you made up, and not very cleverly, either. You've got a gall to call anyone else an idiot.
layman

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 05:24 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Don't call me an idiot, you witless piece of sh*t. Really, all you do is babble some bullsh*t you made up, and not very cleverly, either. You've got a gall to call anyone else an idiot.

VICTIMIZED, yet again, sho nuff.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 05:27 am
"My father's house has many potatoes"
Setanta

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 05:36 am
I guess those would be home fries . . .
blatham

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 05:46 am
@Setanta,
Actually, they are. We would have left them unsullied but then we noticed that the grease on the side of the deep-fryer had coagulated into an unmistakable image of Jesus, though a rather pudgy Jesus. We took that as a sign.
farmerman

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:51 am
@blatham,
jesus really dug the Latkes that his mom (the virgin) made .
They were fried in lard.
farmerman

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:53 am
@layman,
Dont be harshin my POV here Lamont, Im working on my sense of humor to make Sinkerbreath happy.
0 Replies

blatham

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 09:58 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
jesus really dug the Latkes that his mom (the virgin) made .
They were fried in lard.

Yes, I know. It was a textual carelessness in the fourth century AD that led to the replacement of The Good Lard to the phrase we use today.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 11:31 am
@layman,
Quote:
As usual, rather than answer a serious question, you just go off on an accusatory monologue calling other people liars, and ****. What's up with that?

You won't get an answer to that question either. Do you think these guys would be trolling someone praising Islam?
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Wed 20 Jan, 2016 11:48 am
@Setanta,
"Don't call me an idiot" is your own insecure response to my response, which has nothing to do with a proper argument. I called you an idiot because you could not properly argue. You instead throw a fit like a general redneck would when they are confronted for their abysmal level of intellect. You again responded to me like an idiot, so yes, you are indeed an idiot and have confirmed it by responding to me with more insecurity towards your own idiocy.

Let me put this in perspective for you, redneck. You have more neurotransmitters inside you than there are stars out there, and you can only muster up enough neurology to complain about words that people said to you, instead of standing up for a proper argument that is logically superior to its deranged cousin (ad hominem)?