Mom: Girls wailed on me at Chuck E. Cheese’s

Linkat

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 12:59 pm
For the love of Pete, you can't even go to a little kids' place any more.

A band of female hooligans roughed up and cursed out a mother at Chuck E. Cheese after she asked to take one picture with her family in the photo booth they had hogged for almost an hour.

According to court papers, the teenage girl had been using the photo booth for some time when the alleged victim asked if she could take one picture with her husband and 6-month-old baby. Police said the girl was verbally abusive, and after the family took the picture, the teenager and her two cousins allegedly knocked the woman to the ground while she was still holding the baby and then began beating and kicking her.

"It was like a brawl you'd see at an English soccer game the way they kept hitting her," said a disgusted Nelson Lee, the father of two boys who broke up the assault. "She was down in the fetal position trying to protect herself and they didn't let up."

About a dozen state and local police from two towns descended upon the children's haven that opened in January and arrested three females Lee described as "the most aggressive" on assault charges (ages 21, 18 and 14).

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=80241
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 948 • Replies: 9
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 01:04 pm
http://www.borge.diesal.de/shock.gif

I never liked Chuck E. Cheeses anyway. Only went there
twice with my child and it was just plain awful.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 01:05 pm
I stopped in one lookin' fer a pay phone once . . . scarey place . . .
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 01:24 pm
I took my son there once when he was little and the place we went was ok.

What a horror story!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 01:26 pm
I found it frightening simply because it was garish and loud . . .
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 01:28 pm
Ahhhhh!!!! Yeah, I agree with you there! No thrill in a bunch of screaming kids for me either!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 01:29 pm
I'm gonna leave that one alone . . . but it is soooo tempting . . .
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 26 Apr, 2005 01:32 pm
Laughing It's gotta be the one time I didn't re-read my post before posting Embarrassed
0 Replies

rodeman

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 09:12 am
Tongue in cheek............

Number 1 Eduarda, I told you to stay away from Leominster?? It's a rough area. Number 2, you know the pizza @ Chuck E Cheeses sucks and little Ana Paula doesn't know Chuck E Cheese from Antonelli's down the street (where they actually make a decent pizza). OK, maybe little Ana is wowed by the lights and sounds??

By the way, teenage girls and a 230 pound man. How many of the teenage girls are in the hospital.........?
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 09:45 am
I heard an interview with the 230 pound man. He only restrained them - he did not engage in fighting at all. The two teenagers and the 21 year old were not hurt. One of teens he had a hard time holding back too. The only reason he got involved was that no one at Chuck E Cheese helped the poor woman who was on the ground in a fetal position to protect herself as the other three were kicking her and the mall security did not show up and it took the local police a long time to show up once they were called. Her husband couldn't jump in because he was protected their baby from these mad women. Just think what could have happened to the poor woman if this 230 pound man did not jump in?

As it was it took about a dozen police (once they arrived) to subdue the girls and their family. So these teenagers are not your typical sweet 16 year olds.
0 Replies