So...which non-fatal venereal disease(s) have you had?

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 03:41 pm
I know, it's a very personal, touchy subject, that you may not feel comfortable talking about with even your closest friends.

Thank god A2K is here, so you can tell us all about it, with no fear of embarrassing yourself at all.

So please, don't be shy!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,178 • Replies: 71
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 03:43 pm
can you say "Kiss my ass?"
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 03:43 pm
Mine have all been fatal.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 03:44 pm
AND..you left out a bunch.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 03:44 pm
Aaah, Farmerman's a little touchy, I see. Maybe you have something you'd like to share with us?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 03:45 pm
kiss my ass. Why the hell would anyone want to volunteer information such as this ?

Least I dont go hidin gerbils up my dupa.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 03:46 pm
I wouldn't do it Kick..something ain't right.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 03:49 pm
I believe the verdict is in on Farmerman, although he doesn't want to share...maybe he'll feel more open about it later...it's best to just leave him to himself for now, until he's ready to talk to us.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 04:02 pm
I think "None of your #$@#* business" should've been an option in that poll...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 04:06 pm
Okay, who picked "Yellow Ooze"? I thought I made that one up, but if somebody really had something called yellow ooze, then I want--no, I NEED to hear more!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 04:21 pm
Kicky you have too far. The villagers are approachng the castle and they are angry.
Prepare to meet thy doom.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 04:39 pm
Sandals as footwear for men is really gay---discuss
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 04:40 pm
This thread needs
hangin, real bad.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 04:45 pm
Hangin'? Hangin's too good fer it! Let's give it genital warts and watch it suffer!!!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 05:10 pm
Kicky-Now, if you had started a thread to determine whether the denizens of A2K are more or less likely to have sexually transmitted diseases than the general population..............................that would have been a profound intellectual exercise, and worthy of a thoughtful, detailed response.

As you have written this thread, I must conclude that it is meant only to satisfy your prurient, voyeuristic, interest. As such, I must answer,

"None of your f******* business! " Twisted Evil
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 05:30 pm
I've had a fairly clean existence with the exception of one incident back in '34 where I picked up crab. That's right, I said "crab", that wasn't a typo.

I woke up one morning on a ship outside of Bangkok, hungover and trying to recall the previous evening, when an itching sensation caused me to glance at my nettle region and there scampered about a single crab.

At first glance I thought it was a harmless denizen of the cleopterous world, but upon closer examination I realized it was indeed a crab. I tried to burn it to death with my cigarette lighter, causing my pubic hairs to burst into flame and a small forest fire ensued.

Screaming, I raced for the side of the ship and dove over. Afterwards, as I climbed up the ladder on the side of the ship, I glanced down and noticed the crab tenaciously hanging on to one of the charred stubbles.

I decided to let him stay. He was with me until the fall of "42 when he died, presumably of old age.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 05:35 pm
It may be no one's business, but I see lots of people voted!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 06:34 pm
Yeah, I figured the anonymous poll would be more interesting than what people say.

Gus, that was a beautiful story. Bangkok crabs...they're almost as tenacious as the dreaded Yellow Ooze of Calcutta.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 07:05 pm
I once had my hard drive encrypted. When the dongle fell off I couldn't even
unzip my spreadsheets anymore. Putting a fish in it definitely helped.

Data streams are so important! In some sense, that's all we are, so I always
try to swim upstream to decode the salmon itself.

Sorry if I disclosed too much. Oh, I thought you meant SURreal diseases, not . . . oh my! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 25 Apr, 2005 07:05 pm
I once picked up a bad case of Urethra Franklins from a beautiful black girl in charleston S.C..
0 Replies