Should I talk about my sex-life to the woman I'm trying to bed?

aaydee

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 03:15 am
Hi! I'm 40, married for 15 years with one kid. Sex died in our relationship pretty long back. Won't go into details of that, because that is not the question here.
I recently started playing the field and met someone, a married woman with one child, similar to my age. Both of us agreed that it was purely physical and nothing else. And that has been working fine, as and when we have been able to meet (both of us being in different cities).
I recently met another woman, who, I feel, is also attracted to me. She too is married, with two kids, staying separate from her husband. She has been having very deep conversations with me, including discussing about a sexual relationship that she has had with someone in her family, and how that person let her down (despite she being faithful to him), etc. While I'm interested in a physical relationship, she's just interested in talking and sharing stories. I feel I've been friend-zoned, and don't know how to break out of it and move ahead. She knows that I'm not getting any sex in my married life, and that I'm looking for a physical relationship.
Should I discuss my ongoing affair with my other friend with her? Will that help? Or should I just accept the fact that things will never work out the way I want and move on from her?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,488 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 04:57 am
@aaydee,
What does your wife say?
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2019 11:10 am
@aaydee,
If you are unhappy with your marriage, get a divorce. It really is not all that difficult. Now if you want to fool around while still married, then I would second Jespah's suggestion that you talk to your wife and see how she feels about you discussing your sex life with other women you are trying to bed.
0 Replies