Ted Nugent-Stupid, Crazy Bastard

farmerman

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 05:56 am
I haveta admit that hes like many old aged stoners I know. They have absolutely one thing on their mind and its usually some silly assed countermovement. Like all the smokers of the 70's are now big supporters of Rush Limbaugh.
Nuge is actually funny whenever hes on one of these sportsmen channels talking about the " religious experience he has when taking the life spirit of an animal and then eating it"

I think hes just doing early politickin to become NRA president before he too, goes senile.

I am a gun owner and I am becoming more and more scared shitless of the NRA, they are all a bunch of one issue morons
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 06:01 am
Chrissee wrote:
I do not agree with his views but his career and name was virtually forgotten until he latched on with the NRA.

Now he is almost a household name again.

LOL! Good point!

Wango Tango was what-1981? When was the last time you heard anyone talk about a Ted Nugent album before this NRA bit?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 06:04 am
One thing that Nugent dooes is to take terminally ill kids hunting.WHether they want to or not.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:27 am
farmerman wrote:
One thing that Nugent dooes is to take terminally ill kids hunting.WHether they want to or not.

They'd probably like it better if he took them for some Wang Dang Sweet Poontang :wink:

BTW somm of the stoners of the 70's, even of the 60's 70's, 80's and beyond have still managed to keep their wits about them and live in the real world.
Please don't sully us...I mean them.....by Ted Nugent compaisons. Laughing
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:32 am
one thing gives us, uh... them away is the inabitility to spell
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:35 am
Quote:
"Remember the Alamo! Shoot 'em!" he screamed to applause. "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

The article fails to mention the rest of Nugent's statement.

"I want the guy that sold me this bad crack dead."
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Apr, 2005 07:47 am
farmerman wrote:
one thing gives us, uh... them away is the inabitility to spell

Dude...that was like...so bogus.
0 Replies