Women if you don't think sex is important....

fungi

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 05:04 pm
Tenoch, what's likely to happen, from my experience, is that your partner will become less interested in sex, due to all the factors mentioned above (including the pawing), but will not completely lose interest as you originally phrased it. Fortunately most of these things can be worked on, especially if caught early, if communcation is good and if both parties are able to compromise.

My wife and I read "The Sex Starved Marriage" by someone or other (too lazy to Google, sorry), and it had some useful advice (there's an active forum at the author's website too).
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 08:35 pm
Tenoch wrote:
What if that person just flips on you all of a sudden one day and decides she just doesn't want to.

We women don't just "flip" and not want sex for no reason. If it were to happen down the line there is a pretty damn good chance its because of you. Low self esteem, depression, and other things cause it as well, but most women who don't want sex anymore think its boring, the spice is gone. The issue is not about you finding it somewhere else, it's finding out why. If you cheat your only telling her its ok for her to do it if she gets bored of you, or she will find out and that could be the end of the marriage right there.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Sat 7 May, 2005 10:28 pm
kitkat_bar wrote:
Tenoch wrote:
What if that person just flips on you all of a sudden one day and decides she just doesn't want to.

We women don't just "flip" and not want sex for no reason. If it were to happen down the line there is a pretty damn good chance its because of you. Low self esteem, depression, and other things cause it as well, but most women who don't want sex anymore think its boring, the spice is gone. The issue is not about you finding it somewhere else, it's finding out why. If you cheat your only telling her its ok for her to do it if she gets bored of you, or she will find out and that could be the end of the marriage right there.
Give me a break. If the spice is gone for the woman, then it's us guys fault for it being gone. But if the spice is gone for us men, then we are jerks for getting bored with our wives.

If the spice is really gone and i'm still attracted to the girl, there probably isn't anything I wouln't do to get the ball rolling again. JUST TELL ME AND DON"T GIVE THE COLD SHOULDER AND SAY YOU GOT A HEADACHE!
0 Replies

Aurora Dark

Reply Sun 8 May, 2005 01:44 am
This is all about communication...

good communication in a relationship: you can solve the problem, because she will tell you what's wrong, or you'll know her well enough to ask, and she'll admit it, etc.

bad communication in a relationship: she'll ignore the problem and gradually refuse having sex altogether, and you won't know what to do, until you both get some unrepairable problem.

"losing interest" almost always starts by having the fire die down slowly. It dies over time... if you can catch it and save it before it's extinguishes, the inferno comes back.
If you cannot communicate well enough to do that, then well.. it's a RELATIONSHIP problem, not just about sex.

Few "sex" problems are about physical sex, it goes much deeper than that, it goes to how the couple are as two people in love and in a relationship.
0 Replies

kitkat bar

Reply Sun 8 May, 2005 10:32 am
I am not saying that it is wrong of you to loose interest in her at all. What I am saying is, it is wrong of you to loose interest in her AND THEN GO CHEAT ON HER. If she had lost interest in sex then it is probably because she either does feel attractive to you or you just aren't good anymore. It's all about communication. There is always a reason women don't want sex any more you just have to find out why.
0 Replies