Do you guys think I creep her out?

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2019 10:40 am
okay so i havent seen this girl in a long time so i was at work and i went out to the lobby i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i guess she was waiting for her food at the table because i saw her looking over at the front counter when i went out to the lobby and when i saw her i stood there looked at her from afar but i looked away and went back to work.but now i keep seeing her boyfriend picking up food for the both of them at the place i work at soo i guess she doesnt wanna see me so she makes her bf go there and pick up the food for the both of them there
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 694 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2019 02:41 pm
@Saltlife 98,
Wasn't this same post asked a bit ago - I remember a very similar question not too long ago - maybe just a coincidence.

Ok I look back and there are similar posts since 2016 --- I vote you creep her out after 2 and a half years - yeah it is creepy.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2019 03:13 pm
Is this the same girl from 2016?

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2019 03:24 pm
Was this guy wearing a sign that said "I'm her boyfriend"? Or was she wearing one saying "He's my boyfriend?"

I think the odds are in favor that this girl is not sending anyone out to buy her lunch and bring it back because of you.

It's not indicated anywhere she even saw you.
Saltlife 98

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 09:05 pm
@chai2,
But this also happened last year too when I went out with my friends to the mall & I guess she was also there shopping with her bf so I guess she saw me there & was talking about me to him because when I turn around I saw her bf looking at me but then he looked away. I bet she told him there’s that guy who kept on staring at me back in high school.
chai2

Reply Sat 9 Feb, 2019 10:36 pm
@Saltlife 98,
So what?

I mean seriously, so what?

You're not in high school, this isn't your girl friend.

Drop it.
0 Replies