3

Why does he think that I never bother him?

Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2019 04:42 am
I asked this guy, who's a close friend of mine, if he has ever thought of me as annoying. He's said that I never was to him. But, I remember times when I was annoying and I pointed it out to him with examples from the past, which are true. Yet, he still says that I'm not. He's even said that out of all of his friends, who always annoy or bother him, it's never been the case with me.

blatham

4  
Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2019 04:58 am
@Desiree55,
I'd suggest that you ought to trust his words rather than your own self-doubts.

Linkat

2  
Reply Thu 7 Feb, 2019 07:00 am
@Desiree55,
everyone has different threshold and things that annoy them. A certain laugh might be annoying to one person but to another sounds beautiful.

What are you doing that you think is annoying? He might find it cute, endearing, or of no value one way or another.

4  
Reply Fri 8 Feb, 2019 02:24 am
@Desiree55,
What are you after, advice on how to be more annoying so you can really piss him off?

1  
Reply Mon 11 Feb, 2019 10:39 pm
You might be right.