Why would he vanish ?

Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2019 01:55 pm
I met a guy on tinder a few weeks ago while he was on vacation in my city. We ended up spending the week end together then he went back to his country (1.30 hour plane from me) we kept talking for a few weeks and he decided to come back to see me for a second week end. Everything went very well and we connected even more) but since the last week end. He became more distant, could someone loose interest that quickly after showing very much the opposite just before ?

jespah

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 09:34 am
@Greenlimon,
Got the fun and moved on (note: women do this, too).

You need to move on, too.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 12:08 pm
@Greenlimon,
Like Jespah wrote, he got what he wanted. He was not looking for any long term relationship, just a roll in the hay while on vacation. I'm surprised he came back for seconds.
Linkat

Reply Mon 4 Feb, 2019 02:12 pm
@CoastalRat,
CoastalRat wrote:

Like Jespah wrote, he got what he wanted. He was not looking for any long term relationship, just a roll in the hay while on vacation. I'm surprised he came back for seconds.

Isn't that what tinder is for? Not sure why you would be surprised - not Coastal Rat, the poster.
0 Replies