issue of sex...your opinion...

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 08:41 am
There he is! I missed you already gustav Wink
0 Replies

BansheeScream

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 11:21 pm
I think that abstinence, and waiting 'till marriage is way overrated. Dude, you're in your early twenty's with a chick you've been with for two years, you are as ready as your ever gonna be. I know the first time can be a little nerve racking, and you probably want it to be speacial or something, but once you get comfortable being naked in front of her your sex life will jump to a whole nother level, and by then your 'first time' won't mean squat. You should grow a sack and go for it. She probably wants it more than you. But hey, thats a typical response from a typical amoral 20 year old. Just my Twisted Evil opinion
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 12:01 am
Yeah, I think you should go over there, in the corner where
Slappy sits Wink
0 Replies

NobleCon

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:54 pm
Here is the raw truth, and accept it as you will:

Our modern relationships must involve "good" sex- yes, by necessity. Sexual appetites must be satisfied- on both sides of the coin- and the satisfaction must be mutual. Otherwise, one will venture elsewhere. Or, at best, one will drain his or her patience to the point of exhaustion.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 11:28 pm
Well said Noblecon! I absolutely agree
0 Replies

NobleCon

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 11:49 pm
Thanks rodbogey. And I mean it with all the pieces of my heart.
0 Replies