msolga

Sat 30 May, 2009 06:53 pm
@JLNobody,
Laughing
0 Replies

pieman353

Thu 25 Jun, 2009 03:58 pm
@NumbFaint,
Masturbation is perfectly normal. It actually has a lot of health benefits, like lowering blood pressure
JLNobody

Thu 25 Jun, 2009 04:44 pm
@agrote,
All I can say to those who would deny that rape is about aggression, is screw you! (while flipping a bird)
0 Replies

blueprince

Tue 18 Aug, 2009 05:32 pm
@NickFun,
Note: do not read ahead if you are vaguely squeamish, or are male

The document is the only reason I found this thread, and also suggests sticking a long thin tube (eg, fishing line) inside your...
Well, I get the feeling I'm going to be getting nightmares about this, so I'll just say it reaches your bladder.
Shiver.
An, apparently, this causes prostate cancer. I have no clue how. Nor do I want to know.
JLNobody

Tue 18 Aug, 2009 05:44 pm
@blueprince,
What a party pooper.
0 Replies

gold einstein

Sat 28 Nov, 2009 09:33 am
Mat 5:28 -But I say that anyone who continues to look at a woman to feel passion for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart
Col3 :5 -Put to death because the members of your body that are on earth than fornication, uncleanness, sexual appetite, lust and dangerous desires, which is idolatry.
1 Thes 4:4,5 -that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, not lust for sexual appetite such as also the nations who do not know God.
vessel=physical body.
blueprince

Sat 28 Nov, 2009 03:15 pm
@gold einstein,
The Bible. Brilliant. I don't know the specifics but I do know the general gist:

1: He why lies with a man as he would with a woman must be put to death.
One of the commandmaents: Thou Shalt Not Kill
2: Any woman who is superior to a man is essentially, wrong.

One tenth of the population should be killed according to the first of those points, and any woman above the rank of the lowest existing job is wrong.
Not to mention, one quote I do know of:

Ephesians 5:22-24: "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything."

Ok, this isn't directly related to masturbation, but the bible after all is the word of God, so you should listen to every part of it. I can go on for hours about Christianity. Partly because I'm proudly bisexual and according to the bible should be killed. So long; I'm just off to hop over the edge of a cliff.
NickFun

Sat 28 Nov, 2009 05:43 pm
@blueprince,
Don't be so quick to jump Prince. The Bible is just a load of crap. Even many of the die hard Bible thumpers are gay or bi. And I doubt there's a priest or nun out there who hasn't wanked it a few times.
spendius

Sat 28 Nov, 2009 06:44 pm
@NickFun,
Care to put a number on it Nick?
NickFun

Sun 29 Nov, 2009 02:01 pm
@spendius,
I don't know if there have been any polls dedicated to the subject Spendius. I'm just conjecturing based on what I've read and human nature.
0 Replies

PoohDenTheatre

Wed 26 May, 2010 07:56 pm
@pieman353,
I enjoy taking my medicine for my blood pressure in that case.
0 Replies

dancerdoll

Wed 26 May, 2010 11:58 pm
@NumbFaint,
its not evil God isnt gonna send you to hell cuz u masturate
0 Replies

qwertyportne

Thu 24 Jun, 2010 04:13 pm
No, but musterbation is. You know, "I must do this.." "I must do that..."
0 Replies

whyte

Fri 25 Jun, 2010 10:50 am
@watchmakers guidedog,
You dont need to be religious to admit masturbation is bad/sinful due to the fact that before it comes you will have images of nude person in your head having sex. Its obvious such an act is bad talk less of being sinful.
spendius

Fri 25 Jun, 2010 12:13 pm
@whyte,
That's pretty tame and harmless.
0 Replies

THETRUTH2c

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 12:20 pm
@NumbFaint,
I feel personally that sex, adultery or fortification requires a transfer of spirits...sex to me doesn't even include transfer of fluids but spirits...If there is no one else to transfer the spirit too than it is not directly addressable..At the same time the bible says -As a man thinketh so is he-...What does someone think about when masturbating...That is the issue to be dealt with. Examine yourself and there you will find the answer.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 12:27 pm
people put too much thought to a very basic drive.

sex creates new people

sex is what makes a species survive

religion put banns on it in order to attempt to rule and dictate the masses. Nothing like good ole fashioned guilt to get someone to listen to you..

0 Replies

THETRUTH2c

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 12:28 pm
Addition...If masturbation require envisioning then why do animals do it. What are they thinking....Strange I might say...Very strange.
shewolfnm

Sun 18 Dec, 2011 12:39 pm
@THETRUTH2c,
it doesnt 'require' envisioning..
though I understand what you are saying...

but in reality you dont need to 'envision' anything. Simple physical stimulation creates orgasm.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)