Is masturbation evil?

dyslexia

Sat 11 Feb, 2006 12:52 pm
actually Timber the last bike I owned was a GoldWing, It was like driving a Olds stationwagon compared to my BSAs, Nortons or Ducatti.
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 11 Feb, 2006 12:54 pm
If you can try out a bit of remembrance sociology would you say bra size was statistically correlated to any particular form of biker courting ritual?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Sat 11 Feb, 2006 04:23 pm
As I remember, biker-type babes weren't big on bras, which was particularly nice when the babe in question was fairly big in that department ... and courtship was usually something along the lines of a sixpack or so and mebbe a little dope.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Sat 11 Feb, 2006 04:31 pm
There was the year I did some flat-track racing, this guy often showed up with a Harley 750 racer, we gave him a prize just for finishing. I rode A Dunstall 810 Norton Combat that year. I was usually beat by a Ducatti Desmo.
0 Replies

spendius

Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:19 pm
One presumes that a Ducatti Desmo is a witty American slang term for giving a demonstration of ducking under and getting at it.

Which explains it coming in first.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:49 pm
Did a little hillclimbing and a bit of scrambling, without much success, but never any 2-wheel flat track. All my honest-to-gosh flat track racing -some on dirt, some on paving - was on 4 wheels. Did fairly well in oval track stocks and in drag machines, not so well in SCCA sporty cars. Musta been my fault - last SCCA macine I owned and raced was a C-Production '67 Camaro - guy I bought it from had done OK with it a couple years, I did miserably with the car for a couple years and wrote off the idea, the guy that bought it from me wound up regional champ 3 years straight.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Sat 11 Feb, 2006 06:56 pm
dyslexia wrote:
actually Timber the last bike I owned was a GoldWing, It was like driving a Olds stationwagon compared to my BSAs, Nortons or Ducatti.

Oh ****!!

Friend of mine had a Goldwing, it was excellent ... Great for long trips!!

Anon
0 Replies

baz

Mon 13 Feb, 2006 07:54 pm
you load of wankers lol
0 Replies

Dnelle74

Fri 1 Jun, 2007 11:00 pm
Algis Kemezys wrote:
I heard that when your close to achieving orgasim you have the chance to see or communicate with GOD. Is anyone trying this technique ?

Well, that gives a whole new meaning to prayer. Never tried having an orgasm with Jesus running through my head.

Anyway, wanted to jump in since I been unsure if Masterbating is evil or not. I have even prayed about this but got no answer... at least not one I recognized.

I do see the answer in two possible ways:

1) If masterbating is a sin, you can not go to hell for this. You can ONLY go to hell ONE way and ONE way only: By rejecting Jesus as your Savior. So unless you have fantasies about rejecting Christ while masterbating you should be fine. or As long as you accept Jesus as your savior, at worst you would be denied blessings.

2) My second view on this, is that the Devil wants us to think it is evil since it is an ultimate form of loving ourselves. It would make sense since the Devil wants to get in the way of any possible happiness we have.

Anyway I'm new to the forums and wanted to jump in and say hello. I haven't read through all the posts, but it has been educating and entertaining.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Sat 2 Jun, 2007 04:36 pm
Evil? Not when it's done right.
0 Replies

Montana

Sat 2 Jun, 2007 04:39 pm
My god has no problem with it ;-)
0 Replies

blueprince

Tue 26 May, 2009 07:38 am
It's not bad-unless done obsessively.

The main distinction is from obsession to pleasure. Should one intend to gain pleasure from it, fine, but should one be addicted to the hormonal release, then it's bad. I'm not saying evil-evil is subjective.

Someone give me any argument against it. Most people could spot a flaw in them.
For example, an interesting one I found: "Masturbation makes you go blind"
Oh really? How on Earth does that work? There is no possible scientific basis for this.
I'm not even going to mention a separate document which states
a) it's better to get prostate cancer than to masturbate
b) masturbating out of curiosity is the same as going to a workplace/school, whipping out your genitals in front of anyone you vaguely admire, and starting to masturbate, while explaining how it's natural. It also says that, when facing a boss/expulsion committee, you should continue the demonstration until the police handcuff you. (If this makes sense to you, please visit either http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insane_asylum whilst looking for a new house, or http://www.criticalthinking.org.uk/unit2/fundamentals/logicalfallacies/weakanalogy/ if you want to learn something).

Ok, so I did mention it.
Despite the social stigma, it's fine and natural, unless done compulsively. I'd say more than six times a week is compulsive. Seven times weekly is acceptable. Seven times daily is a sign of
a) stamina in your hands
b) friction burns
c) compulsiveness.
neologist

Tue 26 May, 2009 01:32 pm
I see the dead have arised . . .

Timber's post on the same page.

Gawsh, I miss the old bird.
0 Replies

spendius

Tue 26 May, 2009 02:17 pm
@blueprince,
Quote:
Someone give me any argument against it.

It weakens the bargaining power of the ladies in the pub. Which explains why ladies are so contemptuous about it.

Of course that begs the question whether the bargaining power of ladies in the pub should be strengthed or weakened. As things look at the moment I might tend to the latter. It's safer.
0 Replies

NickFun

Tue 26 May, 2009 02:18 pm
@blueprince,
I thought this thread died years ago. This just proves, threads never die. They just wait for the right moment to unload again.

Prostate cancer is God's way of punishing men for not masturbating.
shewolfnm

Tue 26 May, 2009 04:23 pm
http://bp2.blogger.com/_bHL_PBRgrBs/R8yhU8zFTkI/AAAAAAAAAX0/_pvySzDrHE8/s320/mouse,%2520laughing.gif
spendius

Tue 26 May, 2009 05:10 pm
@shewolfnm,
It is funny I agree SW.

All you need do to get a woman is stop wanking. It causes you to be more determined and resolved and less choosey. You will be accomodated in that state.
NickFun

Sat 30 May, 2009 02:34 pm
@spendius,
So, you think women are turned on by the "constantly horny" look? All these years I've been trying the flowers, candy, dinner thing and NOW I find out all I have to do is stop wanking! You seem to be of the resolves that "if a woman doesn't meet your standards, lower your standards". I suppose if I got horny enough I may find a sheep attractive. I hope I never get that horny.
JLNobody

Sat 30 May, 2009 04:15 pm
@NickFun,
You don't find sheep horny? What about milking machines?
spendius

Sat 30 May, 2009 05:37 pm
@NickFun,
I never said you should stop wanking Nick. Wanking can protect a man.

Sheep don't give a damn what you do until you are doing it. They have no sense of intentionality.

If we didn't lower our standards I shudder to think what might happen.
0 Replies