Legalize Marijuana? Why or Why not?

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 07:52 pm
Yeah, that happens to me sometimes too :-)
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 01:47 am
In the UK, we have had several recent reports that Marijuana causes one to suffer from paranoid schizophrenia.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 01:47 am
Don't listen to him, he is just out to get me.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 01:49 am
No, I'm not. That's Boris, who lurks in the subconcious until he's ready to attack both of us.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 01:49 am
Oh. Who are you then?
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 03:58 am
Methinks we should post a largish sign on his Lordship's front lawn: KEEP OFF THE GRASS.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 4 Apr, 2006 04:47 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Sun 9 Apr, 2006 12:53 pm
This one's easy. Legalize marijuana. If you're foolish enough to abuse the substance which has been proven to have averse effects on the human body, then you deserve whatever negative effects may come your way.

From a legal standpoint: All fines, penalties, and punishments are doubled when the crime is committed while under the influence of marijuana. Any and all health problems derived from abuse of marijuana are not covered by health insurance. Pay for your own problems.

I'm a Darwinist when it comes to consentual crimes. If the only person being hurt is yourself, then stop it or get hurt.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 08:15 am
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:59 pm
Well, Marijuana can and does cause psychosis, but it appears that it's only in those genetically susceptible to it (in other words, it's a genetic lottery whether or not smoking marijuana will effect your mental health)
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:14 am
i think thye just did a double blind study with bud and i guess that its beneficial. but i lost the site so.. Sad
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 08:20 am
0 Replies