Ecstasy and Addiction

Sanctuary

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 05:20 pm
watchmakers guidedog wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
Why are you interested in taking Ecstacy in the first place? Be honest.

That has to go down in history as the most obvious question of all time... However asking why someone would want to make themselves happier than normally neurologically possible is a really silly question.

As obvious as the question may be to someone who is open to drugs, as someone who's not, I was looking for a more psychological reason. What is missing so much in their life that they would turn to a drug infamous for it's danger? Stupidity ensues - I figured that maybe there was a chance of working out why she'd turn to any drug, being as I do think it goes deeper than merely wanting to have fun (not that the druggie is f-cked in the head, but rather care nothing about their own well being), let alone Ecstacy.

I love the way you glorified such an idiotic thing though, was a very interesting approach. Though, I can promise you, I will - and could never - compare the high of Ecstacy to the high of being level-minded, clean, and healthy. Sorry folks - rationality over fantasy for me.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 10:04 pm
Sanctuary wrote:
Though, I can promise you, I will - and could never - compare the high of Ecstacy to the high of being level-minded, clean, and healthy. Sorry folks - rationality over fantasy for me.

Hear, hear! Well said!! :wink:
0 Replies